What it is: A rich, moisturizing lip treatment that smooths and comforts on contact with an addictive flavor inspired by peaches and cream.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness
- Sugar: A natural humectant known to prevent moisture loss.
- Blend of Oils: A blend of emollient oils, including apricot kernel, black currant seed, and grapeseed oils, helps to soften and moisturize lips.
- Vitamin E: Helps to protect.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates.
What Else You Need to Know: Sugar Peach Hydrating Lip Balm locks in moisture for soft, supple, healthy-looking lips. The rich, cushiony formula coats lips with a protective veil that smoothes and comforts on contact while delivering a velvety sheen and addictive flavor inspired by peaches and cream.
Clinical Results: In-vivo test after 1 month:
- 100% of testers reported it immediately softened and soothed the lips
- 97% said it immediately protected, nourished, and comforted the lips
- 97% felt it smoothed the lip surface
Reward Exchange real-Time Status
With 10,000 Points
With 6,800 Points
With 2,598 Points
With 2,400 Points
With 4,998 Points