✨ If you don’t have a Pandora Moments bracelet, here are two ways you can use your Pandora charm. 💕 I received this from PrismPop as a tester reward!
💕 About the Pandora Fly Away Charm
- The Pandora Fly Away Rainbow Skies & Travel charm is compatible with only their Moments bracelets. It’s made of sterling silver and is super colorful! The openwork charm features travel motifs like hot air balloons, an airplane, raised clouds, a sun and a rainbow. It also has engraved on the side, “FLY AWAY WITH ME”.
1. Instead of on a bracelet, you can put your charm on a chain and use it as a necklace! I have a plain silver chain that perfectly loops into the charm.
2. My favorite way - use it as a phone charm! I recommend a thicker thread so it doesn’t untie itself or break easily. For me, I only had thinner ones so I just double knotted both on the charm and on the phone case.
💕 First Impressions
- I was absolutely surprised on the size. The charm is pretty small, by the picture I thought it’d be bigger and much harder to style with outfits and items. I was very pleasantly surprised by how cute and dainty it looks.
- The charm is small and dainty!
- After a while of wearing it, I don’t notice it’s there anymore and it feels natural. There’s no weight or uncomfortable pressing of the charm against my skin.
- It looks great with mostly anything that I would wear in an everyday situation.
- If I didn’t get this as a tester product, I would never buy this myself. For me, $50 for a charm is way too much and it doesn’t come with the bracelet.
💕 Alternative Brands and Products
1. Swarovski Charms
Swarovski’s remix collection charms are much cheaper compared to Pandora’s charms. At full price, they are only $39. They look super cute, elegant and gives you a touch of sparkle. Unfortunately they are currently sold out and don’t have that many design options.
2. Emery Rose
Emery Rose has many charm bracelets that come with both charms and the bracelet, unlike Pandora. They are extremely affordable, ranging from $2 to $5. They also have many different designs that can suit anyone’s tastes! The only con is that because of the cheap price, expect that the product is what you pay for. The product is likely made of cheaper material and doesn’t stand up as good as Swarovski or Pandora.
3. Alex and Ani
Alex and Ani has many super cute charm bracelets that like Emery Rose, come with both the charm and the bracelet. They have all sorts of designs as well, from personalized, to travel themed, to hobby related. They also have a range of products like cheaper $10 bangle bracelets to more high end $74 chain bracelets, all with charms. I couldn’t find any cons for this brand!
💕 Would I recommend the Pandora Fly Away charm?
Yes, I would! I think it’s a cute addition to your jewelry if you can afford it. As a product itself, it’s beautiful and is great to style. There are many ways you can use this charm.
Q: Are Pandora charms waterproof?
A: All Pandora jewelry is waterproof, however Pandora recommends that customers remove all of their jewelry before going to bed, showering, swimming or participating in physical activity. The jewelry is made from solid precious metals like gold and silver. No brass core is used, and while this means the jewelry won’t discolor in water, Pandora jewelry can dull and sustain damage in the shower.
#[Jewelry](542) #[testerpop](2413) #[testerclub](8653) #[testerchallenge](4130) #[tester](947)