How to Make Easy and Affordable Iced Coffee At Home
Working from home can be rough when it hits that afternoon slump. Additionally, going out to get a coffee from Starbucks or your local cafe can be both expensive and a hassle. Luckily I have an easy and affordable way to make iced (or hot) coffee at home and I’ll show you how below.
☕️This is what you’ll need.
- Electric Kettle
- Melitta 1-Cup Pour-Over™ Coffee Brew Cone - Black
~[Melitta® 1-Cup Pour-Over™ Coffee Brew Cone - Black | Official — Melitta USA](2147356507691011)
- Melita Coffee Filters
- Ground Coffee Beans
- Nut Pods Oat Vanilla Creamer
- Mug (mine is a Muumin mug from Arabia Finland)
- Glass (mine is the Ivrig glass from Ikea)
✏️How To Make The Iced Coffee:
1. Start by boiling water in your electric kettle or stove
2. Put coffee filter into your pour over brew cone
3. Put coffee into the cone
4. Put come over mug of choice & pour boiling water over the cone and wait for it to start brewing
5. Once brewing has started add more water
6. Once you have the amount of coffee you want take off cone and put the mug in freezer
7. Wait 15 min or more for coffee to cool
8. Grab a glass with ice
9. Pour coffee into glass and add creamer
⭐️Why I think you should try:
This method is great when you want a singular cup of coffee for yourself and is much cheaper than purchasing a Keurig + environmentally friendly as you’re not using any plastic pods each time you brew a cup!
#[coffeebreak](2139) #[icedcoffee](4190) #[pourover](1846) #[drinksforthesummer](5441)
"Read more like this:
^[Mom Water! - A healthier alcoholic beverage. || Is it worth the hype? 21+](2167966831315968)
^[local spot highlight cha cha matcha for all the matcha lovers ](1950775384685568)
^[🧊😭 This Manual Slushie Machine from Amazon Made Me Cry! 😭🧊](2170817580464128)
^[pink whitney berry blast lemonade cocktail recipe](2151319030867968)
^[at home iced salted caramel mocha iced coffee recipe ](2127321070736384)"