🍫Chocolatey Cereal with Monster marshmallows! 🧛♂️For a low cost of $6 for the family size, this cereal is produced by General Mills as one of three seasonal Halloween cereals sold from September 1 to October 31 in your local stores like target! Definitely try it out yourself!!!
It has 15g of Whole Grain and less than 13g of sugar.
The other 2 kinds of cereals are: Franken Berry and Boo Berry. 👻🎃
*This product may contain peanut and wheat*
- low cost of $6 for 1lb 3oz family size bag
- Yummy chocolate deliciousness!
- You get some chocolate milk left in the end to drink :)
- More chocolate cereal pieces than marshmallows
- Contains vitamins and mineral
- serving size is only 1 cup :(
- About 200 calories per serving
- May contain wheat and nuts
1. Cocoa puffs
tastes very very similar! But It doesn’t include Marshmallows like this cereal
2. Lucky charms
has marshmallows but it’s not chocolatey! Lucky charms is also much sweeter than count chocula
3. Franken Berry
same producer and contains marshmallows but it’s strawberry flavored. A little too sweet for my taste. I prefer chocolate
4. Boo Berry
same producer and contains marshmallows but it’s blueberry flavored.
1️⃣Do they still make Count Chocula?
- yes! From September 1 - October 31 every year! Grab them while you can! There used to be a lot more seasonal items like this but they are now discontinued. So try this while it’s still around!
2️⃣When did Count Chocula come out?
- It was first launched in 1971, 51 years ago!
3️⃣Is Count Chocula cereal gluten free?
- Unfortunately not and It also may contain nuts
4️⃣Is Count Chocula a vampire?
- haha yes! Their tagline is even “I want to eat your cereal!” Just like a vampire wants to eat your blood lol
5️⃣Who made Count Chocula?
- General Mills Corporation in North America
Head to your local target to grab this limited time cereal! Or even add It to your instacart order :)