Hey PrismPop! Today I’m going to show you how I style this floral slip dress in FIVE different ways.
✨First, let’s take a look at the dress itself!
My dress is a cami-style slip with a draped neck and a thigh slit. Since Shein sizing can be weird, I got a large- I probably could have gotten away with a medium.
✨Pros: I love how versatile this dress is.
As you can see, there are tons of ways to style it! The fabric is comfortable and I like that there’s a zipper and adjustable straps. The color and pattern are perfect for summer and transitioning into fall. The thigh slit also keeps the silhouette interesting!
✨Cons: It’s a little bit big in the neck and middle, and the neckline can be difficult to style.
Fashion tape would probably help it from moving around so much. I also wish it were a little bit shorter on me!
✨Overall I really like this dress!
It’s the perfect way to expand your wardrobe on a budget. I’d definitely recommend this one if you’re looking for something can can be dressed up or down.
Aren't Shein clothes low-quality?
- You do get what you pay for. Some Shein items are real gems, while others can be a waste of money. Always check the picture reviews and sizing charts before you order online! If you’re expecting something to be high-quality, it’s probably best to shop somewhere else. Shein is fast fashion and is not a very sustainable way to build your wardrobe long-term.
Where do you find style inspo?
- I love looking at Pinterest and instagram! I also really enjoy getting out of the house and taking inspo from real people. It’s good to remember that most people don’t actually dress like the internet would have you believe!
Similar dresses can be found everywhere right now, but here are some others from Shein
A similar dress from Shein
1. Ditsy Floral Tie Shoulder Cami Dress
- Tie straps allow for easy adjustments! It’s a little shorter and there’s no thigh slit, which is a feature I miss here.
2. Random Floral Print Fake Button Slit Hem Ruched Bustier Cami Dress
- A gorgeous print! The thicker straps are classy and give the dress and elegant look. It’s just a little too fitted for my taste.
3. Allover Floral Print Ruched Split Thigh Cami Dress - Such a cute summer dress! I love the feminine silhouette and ruched neckline. It’s not double-lined though, so you need to be careful about what you wear under it.
That’s all! Let me know if you have any questions, and thank you for watching ☺️
Song: Ukelele and Chill by Cody G
#[styletips](1928) #[Dresses](538) #[styleinspo](1731) #[outfitinspiration](1092) ~[Ditsy Floral Drape Neck Split Thigh Cami Dress | SHEIN USA](2151232356506627)