👋 Hey there PrismPop Beauty's! What is your favorite thing to drink to keep hydrated other than plain water? Sometimes plain water can be boring but for some of us, we don't want to drink unhealthy drinks so I like to drink Flavored Water or Sparkling Flavored Water. Either make my own from scratch or buy some ready made bottles from the grocery store.
PrismPop sent me a bunch of flavored Sparkling Water to taste test, compare and review for you all! I'm super excited for this review! Thank you PrismPop! Learn more about my experience with this Sparkling Water down below!
✳️ About Clear American Sparkling Flavored Water!
From what I can find online, these drinks are manufactured by Cott Beverages Inc. They make 18 different flavors in 1 Liter bottles. You can find them at just about any and every Walmart. The best part is that they seem to be always priced $1.00 or less! They are a great family friendly drink that is much healthier than soda.
🧪 My Testing Process!
• I taste tested 7 different flavors.
• I tasted it chilled and over ice.
• I mixed a couple together too!
🥤Clear American - Flavored Sparkling Water
[ 1L bottle / $0.70 ]
✔️ What it is - (from the brand itself)
Clear American is a line of sparkling waters full of flavor. It’s a popular drink because it’s affordable, zero-calorie, and it tastes good. With 18 varieties in just the one-liter line there’s something for every shopper.
🙋♀️ My Personal Experience!
So normally I prefer Flavored Water, not Sparkling because it never really quenches my thirst. I think it's the bubbles. I was really surprised how well this kind actually quenched my thirst! Especially when I drank it over Ice. I had 7 different flavors to taste. I can tell you that I liked all of them but 4 of them were my favorites. Check out my Pro's and Con's list down below!
🥳 Pro's & benefits from drinking Sparkling Water
• Sparkling water is just as hydrating as its bubble-free counterpart. This makes it easier to stay hydrated during the day.
• This particular brand of Sparkling Water has really identifiable tastes. It's not like basic water with added flavoring. They taste like a light and fresh fruity soda but still really refreshing.
• These drinks are great to have on hand if you're trying to kick a soda addiction. If you're trying to cut out all sugary drinks too. This particular brand doesn't have any added Sugars in it.
• I really enjoyed mixing flavors with my son to make new flavors. We even wrote down our own recipes.
• Sparkling Water is a much healthier alternative to soda or sugary juices. They are great for kids that don't like drinking plain water.
• I also noticed that when I was drinking Sparkling Water, I didn't get hungry as often as I would otherwise. It kept my stomach feeling full much longer than regular water.
• This is a great brand because you can find it at almost any Walmart or Target and it's super affordable!
🚫 Con's of Clear American - Flavored Sparkling Water
• Contains Aspartame instead of sugar. Aspartame isn't very good for you but neither is lots of sugar.
• Contains Citric Acid which has been known to mess with your tooth enamel.
⚕️ Health Fact!
You might experience temporary but unwanted side effects from sparkling water if you’re prone to tummy troubles. Some people have noticed, Burping, Bloating, Gas and Stomach pains. If you find that your stomach doesn’t tolerate the carbonation well, scale back your sparkling water intake and stick to still water.
📇 Key Ingredients!
👉 Natural Flavoring
I couldn’t find anything online that explained what natural flavorings they used. I’m guessing it’s simple with each flavor being naturally flavored with the fruit it’s supposed to taste like? If anyone can tell me this information, I would greatly appreciate it!!
👉 Citric Acid
Citric acid plays a huge role in enhancing flavours, particularly in the drinks industry, as it provides a sour, and refreshing flavor which offsets the sweetness of many drinks.
👉 Carbonated Water
As long as you're drinking sparkling water with no added sugars, you've made an A+ choice. In many cases, sparkling water is just water — which is, of course, vital to your health.
👉 Potassium Citrate
Potassium citrate is a mixture of potassium salt and citric acid. While it's often used as a food additive, it can also improve heart and bone health and help conditions like kidney stones.
Aspartame is one of the most popular non-nutritive sweeteners (NNS) available on the market. It has not been conclusively linked with any serious side effects or health problems in the general population, but people with certain conditions should be careful when ingesting it.
🎉 The Happy List!
• 0 Sugars
• 0 Fat
• 0 Carbs
• 0 Sodium
• 0 Calories
🍎 Flavors that I tried!
1️⃣ Orange & Cream ( ☆☆☆☆)
2️⃣ Black Cherry ( ☆☆☆ )
3️⃣ Strawberry ( ☆☆ )
4️⃣ Fuji Apple ( ☆ )
5️⃣ Wild Cherry ( ☆☆☆☆)
6️⃣ Peach ( ☆)
7️⃣ Key Lime ( ☆☆☆☆☆ ) 👈 Winner!
✅️ My Conclusion!
So all in all, I really liked this brand of Sparkling Water. It's light and refreshing. The flavors are really tasty. With me having a slight Soda addiction, having these kinds of drinks around help me a lot. Don't get me wrong, I love plain water more than anything but when I need something Flavored or want a soda, these are a much healthier alternative. My 9 year old son likes them too but I don't like letting him drink stuff that has Aspartame in it. Either way, I still definitely recommend them! 👌
🛍 Alternative Brands
If this brand of Sparkling Water isn't your cup of tea or you're looking for something more high end, I'll leave you with an alternative brand down below!
✔️ Poland Springs Sparkling Water
[ 8pk / $27.99 ]
🎉 Pro's of Poland Springs Sparkling Water
• It's healthy.
• Contains only 3 ingredients.
• Can find it at Walmart.
• Comes in multiple flavors.
🚫 Con's of Poland Springs Sparkling Water
• It's more expensive.
• It comes in single serving bottles.
• Comes with a Proposition 65 warning. It might expose you to chemicals like Arsenic, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. 🤔
🙋♀️ Q's & A's! -
⁉️ Question - How many different flavors come in the 1L bottles?
Answer - 18 different flavors come in the 1L bottles.
⁉️ Question - Where can I buy this brand of Sparkling Water?
Answer - Walmart and Target are the 2 big stores that sell this brand. You can buy it online too.
⁉️ Question - Does this product have any added vitamins?
Answer - Not that I know of. They really aren't a great source of nutrition.
💬 If you have any questions of your own, drop them down in the comments below and I'll do my best to answer them as soon as possible!!
❤ Don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE! I appreciate all of your love and support!! ❤️
📸 Photo Credits & Written by - Rachael Tam / Over 10 years experience in photography, product testing, research and content management and writing.
☮️ UNTIL NEXT TIME BEAUTY'S!……. #[beautybyrach](7392) #[sparklingwater](8149) #[healthyalternatives](1356) #[hydrate](2286) #[tastetest](1960) @[FOODPOP](1953492897605632) @[TESTERPOP](1960186387984384) @[PrismPop Tester Club](1902972610700290)
Read more like this:
- ^[Big Red or Big Blue? || Which flavor tastes better? || Soda Showdown!](2165095146404864)
- ^[review glow recipe mask](1935862011708416)
- ^[Stress Relieving Anxiety Ring - Help Reduce Stress & Anxiety](2175238244930560)
- ^[current protein powders plant protein and collagen peptides](2139703686009856)
- ^[best energy digestion vitamins apple cider vinegar gummies](2129388874523648)