✋🏼I solemly swear that Im not the best at curling my hair. Phew, I’m so relieved to have that off my chest!
OK.. fine. If I’m being totally honest, I’m a bit lazy about it too, so I’ve been on an automatic hair curler kick (make sure to follow because I have a couple more headed my way in the mail to show you!)
Here is the BabyBliss Pro Nano Miracle Curl Steam Tech, and some specs as well as my thoughts on it.
- Temperature can go up as high as 450 degrees! 🙌🏼
- You can tell it which way you want your curls to fall (this I found especially cool!)
- Curling is fun - just load in your hair and wait for the beep, the release and boom💥 curls!
- You can choose the length of time you want to have it heat your curls for (up to 8 seconds.)
- Its pretty heavy (although this can also be a pro because who doesn’t want a combo workout-hair do?!)
- You need to use smaller chunks of hair and sometimes I want bigger curls.
- I did get my hair caught once or twice, but I just turned it off and gently pulled my hair out (no biggie - probably part of a learning curve.)
All in all, for lazy-curler-me, this little number is pretty darn cool!
Let me know what you think and if you’ve found any tricks to using this? Also, if you feel inspired and wanna pretend like it’s my birthday and leave me a 🎁 I won’t say no 😚 Or just like, follow and leave me your thoughts, and I’ll consider that my unbirthday present for this one 😜.
Read more like this:
- ^[beachwave summer hairstyle ](2132606122422272)
- ^[lange le duo hair styler](2091514298305536)
- ^[trying out authentic beauty concept dry shampoo ](1902983931651072)
- ^[top bun hair tutorial with bounce curl hair products ](2116685713904640)
- ^[robecurls heatless curls review ](2123324229282816)
- ^[trying the automatic hair curler](2093738389623808)