End User License Agreement and Terms of Service
Date of Last Revision: December 10th, 2019
This End User License Agreement and Terms of Service (the "EULA") is a binding contract between you, an individual user ("you") and PrismPop. ("PrismPop", "us" or "we") governing your use of the PrismPop website (the "Website") and mobile application (the "App") (the Website and the App are, collectively, the "Service"). BY INSTALLING THE APP OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE EULA IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE.
- 1 The Service is a platform enabling beauty enthusiasts ("Users") to discover and share their experiences through reviews, posts and comments (“Content”). Please be advised: Although PrismPop administers the Content (as described in greater detail below) and establishes certain terms for certain packages offered through the Service (ie shopping links), PrismPop is not otherwise a party to purchase goods made from third party merchants and any other off-line transactions that may take place between Users and Brands.
- 2 PrismPop provides a platform whereby Users can participate in the Content and third-party manufacturers can offer their products and services. All Users acknowledge and understand that PrismPop is not an employer, broker, agent or insurer for any Users of the Service, whether they be Users or Creators. PrismPop's acceptance of a Creator to the Service should not be construed or otherwise deemed an endorsement or promotion of such Creator and its acceptance relied upon the Creator's representation and warranty to PrismPop of the accuracy of information submitted about such Creator. As the Service solely provides a platform and tools for Users to discover potential transaction partners, any such transactions are made by all Users at each User's own risk.
- 3 Third Party Fees. You may incur third party fees through the use of the Service, such as fees charged by your Carrier for data usage. In addition, you may be subject to third party terms, through your use of the Service, such as your Carrier's terms of service. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all such fees incurred by you for use of the Service, and you agree to pay all such fees and abide by all such terms.
- 4 Changes to the EULA. We may revise the EULA at any time by posting an updated version You should visit this page periodically to review the most current EULA, because you are bound by it Your continued use of the Service after a change to the EULA constitutes your binding acceptance of the EULA.
- 5 Eligibility: If you are using or opening an account on the Service on behalf of a company, entity, or organization (each a "Brand"), then you represent and warrant that you: (i) are an authorized representative of that Brand with the authority to bind such entity to the EULA and (ii) agree to be bound by the EULA on behalf of such Subscribing Entity.
- 6 Minors: The Service is available only to, and may only be used by, individuals who are 18 years of age.