Welcome To My Circus! Easy Halloween Look Done With Basic Makeup!
Easy Halloween Makeup
'Dead Man (women) Walking'
Who here, is excited with me right now that Halloween is right around the corner? I just love this time of year! Sitting in front of my big mirror thinking up a scary look to apply.
This look was inspired by a few different looks I found on Pinterest. It's a mix of a Zombie and a Demon. I'm actually pretty proud of how it turned out. It took me about an hour to apply to be honest though. A bit longer than wanted but it was worth it. Here's what I used and how I used it -
- The Base (foundation) -
- Estee Lauder 'Double Wear' Stay-in-Place Foundation $43.00 buy it (HERE)
- Touch in SOL 'No Pore Blem' Primer buy in (HERE) $15.50
- Phoera 'Ultra-Matte' White Eyeshadow buy it (HERE) $2.79
First I applied the Primer, then I applied the foundation (very heavy) then set it with the Matte White Eyeshadow instead of Setting Powder.
- Blue & Grey Contouring -
- Huda Beauty 'Sapphire Obsessions' Eyeshadow Palette $27.00 buy it (HERE)
- IBY Beauty 'City Limits' Eyeshadow Palette
- Nomad Cosmetics 'Berlin Underground' Eyeshadow Palette $37.00 buy it (HERE)
- First I used Huda Beauty Palette, shade Light Blue (middle row, far left) as a base contour.
- Then darkened it with Dark Blue (top row, far left)
- Then, lightly blended it all out with a Medium Blue from IBY Palette, shade "Backstage"
- Eyes -
I used the same Eyeshadow Palettes from Contouring. I only used one extra shade.
- Urban Decay '24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil' $22 buy it (HERE)
- IT Cosmetics 'Lash Blowout Salon Volume Lift' Mascara $23.99 buy it (HERE)
- Applied Light Blue (middle row,far left) from Huda Beauty Palette as a base around and under my entire eye
- Darkened it with Dark Blue (top row,far left)
- Added Metallic Grey (Tekkno) from Nomad Cosmetics Palette to the inner corner of my eyes & lightly over the center of my lid.
- Highlight & Veins -
- I used the Nomad Cosmetics Palette, shaed "Tekkno" to Highlighted my Brows, Nose, Cheek Bones and Lips
- Used Uban Decay Eyeliner (you can use any Black Liner) to scribble black veins under my eyes.
- Final Touches -
To wrap up the look, I added some of my favorite Mascara (any mascara will do), Black Eyeliner to my Upper & Lower Water Line. Set it with the White Eyeshadow and then some Setting Spray. That's it!
Well, I hope you enjoyed this look and article! It was definitely fun applying! I hope you all have a safe and fun Halloween!
What are you dressing up as? Are you going out for Halloween or staying in? Let me know in the comments below!
Until Next Time Lovelies.........