Stay Fierce out there! 🔥 Full Glam Thanksgiving Day Makeup Look 🦃
I am back and here with a beautiful Full Glam Look that anyone can achieve for the next Holiday in our calendars- Thanksgiving Day!
This look was inspired by Autumn colors and with the idea in mind of showing off our fierce selves, even during a pandemic!
Disclaimer: I am not in any way a makeup artist. I just enjoy playing and being creative. 💜
🍋 I used Lemonade Stand Cosmetics' Autumn Hues Palette & one shade in Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions Palette.
After priming and prepping my lids:
- I applied the yellow shade #5 on the crease pushing it up towards the brow bone.
- Then using an orange-reddish shade #3 I hit the crease over the yellow shade, avoiding the top part of the crease to leave a slight hue of yellow.
- I went back over with the yellow shade to bring it out a bit more.
- I used a Burgandy color from the Ruby Obsessions palette to carve out the Outer V and add dimension to the eye.
- I used my NYX Glue Glitter and spread it over the lid, trying not to get too close to the outer V.
- And finally, using the Copper Glitter shade in the Autumn Hues palette again, #4; I used a small brush and slowly patted it over the eye to get the perfect amount of shine✨✨
Finish with your favorite, liner, lashes & mascara!
And voila! You've got the perfect look to quiet your family members asking if you're still single, to shame the ex you see when you go back in town, or just to feel yourself!!
I hope you guys enjoyed this look and this step by step! Sorry I couldn't provide actually visuals for it 😅
But if anyone recreates this look, please do tag me on IG (@cali_momggg) and on the PRISMPOP APP if you're on iOS ~ I'd love to see how your looks turn out!!! ❤️❤️❤️