Test w/ Me ft. Oh K! Beauty | Spa Weekend w/ Babe
Hey Guys! I am back with my 3rd Tester Bag from @Prismpop ft. Oh K! Beauty.
My Full Review coming out on Youtube 08/14/2020 @ 5PM Link:
Subscribe and don't miss out!
Follow on Socials:
FB: Midnight Moon Studios
Spa Weekend was a success and was a wonderful thing to do with my husband. He needed a little Feet TLC and I recently broke out with acne and needed a little Face TLC!
The masks were amazing and I love the CHOK CHOK moisturizer as someone with combination and acne prone skin. That was my favorite product out the bag especially for the price ($15)! It smelled wonderful and was lightweight on my skin - AMAZING! Also none of these products gave me breakouts, in fact in cleared my skin up even more!
Let's Get Into the Masks:
1. S.O.S. Skin Clarifying Mask (Day 1)
- Easiest mask to apply out the Bag
- Wash & Dry Face then leave on 10-20 min. & massage in excess serum
- Light Scent (not harsh)
- Thicker mask (I felt that it held the serum better)
- Made with Tea Tree Oil (Which I happen to use for acne scarring, as an antiseptic, and a antibacterial. I make a DIY Dilution Spray of Water to Tea Tree Oil and apply daily in my skincare routine)
2. Peppermint Foot Revitilizing Mask (Hubby's Turn Day 1)
- Split Foot Satchet Sock to hold Revitilizing Formula and maximize hydration effects
- Wash & Dry Feet then leave on for 15-20 min. Massage in Serum
- Peppermint hydrates skin without leaving a greasy feel. It penetrates deep into the skin leaving a longer lasting effect.
- His words; "It's like lotion in a sock! - No stickiness after massaging in the serum and it felt soothing on my feet."
3. Brightening Watermelon Sheet Mask (Day 2)
- To brighten and hydrate skin w/ Vitamin C
- Tencel or Fibre Sheet Mask made to create a barrier on the skin to prevent the formula from evaporating & to give your skin a supercharged dose of skin hydrating ingredients
- Thinner Mask (For me, this made it harder to unfold and put on so it took forever)
- Wash & Dry Face then apply for 10-20 min. Massage in the serum.
- Left my face sticky for awhile; throughout the day it went away
- Wasn't enough Serum on the Mask so I had to pour it out the bag onto my face after applying the mask.
- Light scent and Comfortable Wear
4. Jeju Island Sea Mineral Hydrogel Mask (Day 3)
- 2 Part Mask for a skincare pick me up in hydration
- My favorite mask out the Bag (Had a Cooling Sensation; Felt so comfortable on the skin but during application the bottom part of the mask fell off - I was able to stick it back on; This was the perfect in between mask - not too much or too little serum but the perfect amount)
- Another one of the harder masks to put on because of it being a gel. I ripped my nails into the top trying to pull it up so use with caution! It was hard to get out the bag too!
- Mask made out of these (below) Essences for maximum absorbtion and locking in moisture
- Prickly Pear - Has soothing properties, is a gentle ingredient and is used on all skin types being especially ideal for acne prone, dry, sensitive, or inflamed skin. Age- defying + great for complexion issues.
- Gotu Kola - A Perrenial Plant also used as a culinary vegetable and medicinal herb. Skin rejuvinating & Wound Healing Properties as well as many other benefits for inflamation and more.
- Chamomile - Anti-inflammatory & Antiseptic (fades spots, elimate acne scarring, fights breakouts); Protects skin from free radical damage. It's a powerhouse of antioxidants!
- Green Tea - Fights Skin Cancer + Promotes DNA repair; made with a powerful antioxidant called EGCG to fight DNA Damage from UV Rays; Potent Anti Aging Ingredient
5. CHOK CHOK Moisturizer w/ Citrine
- $15 - Full Size
- Very Cute packaging - Inside and Out
- My favorite Item Out the Tester Bag - will be purchasing in the future
- Supercharged Hydration Moisturizer that's non-sticky and is the perfect base for makeup. (claims are all true so far I been using this for 1 week and a half)
- Use desired amount
- Buildable Pearlescent Cream made w/ Vitamins and Hyluronic Acid
- Hyluronic Acid - Used to alleviate dry skin, reduce wrinkles/fine lines, & speed up the healing process. Helps to plump and smoothen Skin.
- Shea Butter & Rapeseed Oil - Soften and Smooth out the skin
- Citrine - Maintains Healthy Skin, Nails, & Hair; Skin alleviant to irritations & allergies especially ones brought on by food or chemical intolerences. Also used for Emotional Health
- I used this under my makeup w/ out primer and it was amazing, trying with primer next time!
Hope you Guys enjoyed my Review! Love you All!