Quick & Easy Soft Glam Eyeshadow look w/ natural lashes
This soft glam ✨ look takes 20 minutes TOPS! You can mark my words on THAT.
It's my favorite Go-to flirty 💋look when I want to look a little dolled up with half the effort!
The best part about this look, no fussy false lashes!
& - I always like to promote originality! What works for me might not work for you. So take what you need from me and add your own flair!
-Ruby Kisses Go Brow Pencil
-Too Faced “sweet peach” Concealer (peanut butter)
-ColourPop cosmetic “No filter” foundation
-Juvia’s Place concealer
-P.Louise eyeshadow primer
-Beauty Creations “Tease Me” (Shades: Blissfull, Orgasm, Peaches) eyeshadow palette
-Elf Gel Eyeliner
-Wet n’ Wild Kohl eyeliner pencil (brown)
-Generic beauty supply brand mascara
-MakeupRevolution “Chocolate Banana” setting powder
-MakeupRevolution Sugar Blush palette
-Item Beauty bronzer
-Morphe setting spray
-Prep the skin using your fave moisturizer and primer.
- BROWS to begin ~ For a soft glam look, be sure not to fill them in too dark or make them super boxy. We want to keep the soft-focus effect!
Clean them up with concealer.
-PREP eyelids with eyeshadow primer. No primer? No problem! You can blend out some concealer on your lids and set with powder.
Time for the fun!
- For the transition shade, you want to use a soft brown and using a fluffy blending brush, blend out to towards the brow bone.
- Second shade will be a light sable brown with a hint of peachy tones to blend into your crease using a smaller tapered fluffy brush.
- Using the same brush and second shade blend the inner/outer corners.
- The last shade will be a purple mauve color. Place this color right in the center of your lid and continue to blend out any harsh lines!
- Now apply a small winged liner. Don’t go too big on the wing because we just want to lightly define eyes and still leave room for your natural lashes to show.
To achieve this, I found it easier to use a gel liner with an angled brow brush.
- Now apply your foundation & concealer, making sure to set with a nice loose powder.
-Warm up the face using a matte bronzer. DO NOT contour! We don't want to take away from the soft effect by creating harsh angles.
Lightly sweep bronzing power over angles of your face and under cheekbones.
-Now take a light rosy pink blush and apply using sweeping motions up towards your temples. Using this technique will give a more lifted appearance to the face.
-Highlight the points of your face using a shimmery highlighter. I usually like to highlight right above my cheekbone, the bridge of my nose and inner eye corners.
-Define eyes using a brown eyeliner in the waterline. Black will be too harsh for this look.
Careful not to smudge the liner too much!
SET YOUR MAKEUP! Use a nice setting spray.
I always apply my setting spray before I apply mascara, to decrease the possibility of it running or smudging.
-Now apply 2-3 coats of your favorite mascara to your top and bottom lashes.
-Finish this look off with a super juicy/shimmery lipgloss!
And you’re all done, babe! You’re ready for a night out in the town. I garuntee you’ll turn heads with this soft & flirty look!
I hope you like this look and will try it out sometime! its definitely definitely camera worthy!
if you want to watch the full video on YouTube, click HERE ➡️ https://youtu.be/mjNCk_r3HRk
Thanks for checking out my video! Follow me here for more and on my other socials, too.
Business Instagram: @senseilashes
Snapchat: @tiyahj (_senseibeauty_)
YouTube: Sensei Beauty TV