Quick And Easy Instant Glam for Only $8 - Jewel Fantasy Press-On Nails
What was initially an impulse buy in Harmon Face Value turned out to be a time and money saver for the long haul. I'm talking about KISS Jewel Fantasy press-on nails! The last time I wore press-on nails was . . . NEVER! So I don't know what possessed me to purchase these babies, but I'm glad that I did.
I used to a be a "every 2-weeks" acrylic wearing, nail salon girl. But now that I'm living in New York, where everything is fast-paced (and expensive) I tend to hold onto my time and money pretty tightly. I'm so glad I gave KISS Jewel Fantasy press-ons a try because they're only $8 for quick and easy instant glam!
After wearing them for 4 days straight, here are my overall Pros and Cons:
- Super quick and easy to apply
- Instant glam for any special occasion
- Professional nail art without the price tag
- It's not recommended to wear them for more than 7 consecutive days
- After 48 hours ONE nail popped off
- When removed, the glue was hard to get off my natural nails (but, that's because I popped them off with my metro card instead of soaking them off like you're supposed to)
If you're looking for a special occasion nail glam product OR if you're just looking to spice up your weekly nail routine then this is for you. But I wouldn't recommend these for daily use or everyday wear simply because they wouldn't last that long.
How to Use
- Clean your nails with polish remover and wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Select the correct size nail for each finger and set aside in order. If you need to file them to fit properly, I would recommend doing so before gluing them down.
- Apply glue to the back of the false nail and a tad to your natural nail bed. Make sure you're putting enough glue to avoid air pockets and to extend wear.
- Align false nail with your cuticle, gently press on, and hold for 5-10 seconds.
- Avoid contact with water for the first hour.
- Soak nails in nail polish remover.
- Gently wipe off nail and glue (Do not force or pull off like I did).
What is your opinion on press-on nails? Would you give them a shot? Let's chat below!
Original Content: https://www.busybeingsha.com/blog/2018/4/19/kiss-jewel-fantasy-press-on-nails-review