✨My Glittering Tears of Quarantined Happiness😊
Happy Quarantine to you all! While many of us may be stuck in our homes, we need to look on the bright side! Every PrismPop creator is here for a reason~ we're CREATIVE! So I thought, with nothing else to do and my favorite holiday coming up (yes you guessed it! Halloween🎃), I thought we could try something fun, new, and colorful!
Eye Products Used:
🤍 BH Cosmetics Take Me Back To Brazil 35 Color Pressed Pigment Palette
🤍 BH Cosmetics Royal Affair Glitter Set - Glitter Color LIT
🤍 BH Cosmetics Base Booster Glitter & Shadow Glue
Step-by-Step Eyelid Look
- Blend the hot pink on the inside and outside corner of the eyelid, flicking and blending out & up
- using the pink on the inner part of your eyes your guide, blend out a line of the green.
- carve out the area between the green and the OUTER pink line with your concealer
- Pack on the yellow in the cut area and blend some yellow into the arch of your brow
Step-by-Step UnderEye Look
- Blend the green on the inner half of the lower lash line
- blend the yellow on the outer half of the lower lash line and up, following the pink flick
- Grab your two eyelineR detail brushes. One you will use for the glitter glue and the other to pack on the glitter.
- Following the crease of your undereye, Do small sections so the glitter glue doesn't dry out then pack the glitter on top. The tears don't have to be perfect!
Have y'all done any crazy glitter looks? I can't wait to see everyone's Halloween makeup posts soon!