My Favorite Dewy Af No-Makeup Makeup Look
Summer times means less makeup, more glow. Here is my tried and true routine for that natural dewy look. ☀️💦
- Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Primer: this nutrient packed primer keeps my skin hydrated and provides a smooth canvas for my foundation
- Dior Backstage Foundation in 3W + NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation in Syracuse: I use one drop of each and create the perfect natural coverage foundation, stipple in with a dense face brush. Now my face matches my neck, yay.
- Bobbi Brown instant full coverage concealer in Warm honey: after I apply this under my eyes, I like to leave it on to dry down a bit before I use a beauty sponge to blend it in
- Models Prefer Contour Collection Contouring Stick
- Too Faced Bronzed Peach Melting Powder Bronzer: this powder bronzer is actually quite creamy, perfect to apply on top of cream products.
- Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Eyebrow Pencil in 6 – My natural brows are quite bushy already so I only use this one product to fill in some small sparse areas
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Prosecco Pop
- Too Faced Peach My Cheeks Melting Powder Blush
- YSL Rouge Volupté Shine in 42: I swipe this onto my Beautyblender a few times and bounce it onto my cheekbones to create the dewy, glass skin look
This is when I set my face with the Urban Decay Chill Setting Spray for a hydrating, dewy finish.
- Benefit They're Real! Mascara
- Marc Jacobs Enamored Hydrating Lip Gloss Stick in Candy Bling – a convenient sheer lip gloss in a stick, it gives my lips just a wash of color and hydrating shine
And that’s it, a dewy base and a little bit of everything else to enhance the features. What is your no-makeup makeup look like??
View original content: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy8JbeSl1_g