L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Purify and Mattify Mask Review
L’Oreal Paris has finally launched its ‘Pure Clay’ masks range in India and I was super excited to try these. This Pure Clay range has three masks – Purify and Mattify, Detox and Brighten, and Exfoliate and Refine. Since I have oily skin I picked up the Purify and Mattify mask.Now let’s get started with this review.
🤑 Price: $12.99 for 48 g
• Transform Skin in Just 10 Minutes. 3 Pure Clays and Eucalyptus. For Oily and Shiny Skin.
• L’Oréal Paris Skin Experts have created a super-charged Pure-Clay face mask for clogged pores with the power of Eucalyptus to purify and mattify your skin in just 10 minutes. Our fresh, indulgent eucalyptus skin care formula provides a soothing and refreshing spa-like experience, while powerful pure clays penetrate deep to remove impurities and unclog pores. Purify & Mattify Pure-Clay Mask addresses your shiny and oily skin to reveal clarified, mattified, and refreshed complexion. Immediately Skin appears purified and healthier. Skin looks less shiny and excess oil is reduced. Pores seem tightened and less visible, without over-drying.
• Use After Use. Skin looks re-energized and refreshed. Skin complexion appears fresher. Skin is visibly healthier and more beautiful.
My Experience with L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Purify and Mattify Mask:
🎁This Pure Clay mask comes in a pretty green paper box with all the details about the product. The actual face mask comes in a small glass jar with a green plastic cap. Since it is a glass jar it is quite heavy and not very travel-friendly, but it looks very nice. It also has a nice protective lid to keep the mask covered.This jar contains only 48 g of product, which is pretty small for the high price you pay.It is quite an expensive mask.
⭐As the name suggests, it is a clay mask. It has a true clay-like texture – very thick and a little sticky – that glides well and spreads evenly. However, due to its thick consistency and the texture, it dries quite fast. You need to apply it very quickly.
🎨This clay mask has a green color and a refreshing eucalyptus. It’s a very refreshing fragrance and won’t be a bother. My skin is super oily and was suffering from acne. The super hot weather + being sick made my skin super dull as well.
👍This mask turned out to be my perfect weekend treatment. It totally brought the glow of my skin back. I prefer to use this mask in the evening.
✅I apply an even layer on my face. I avoid my eye area and keep the mask on for around 15 minutes. Then, I wash my face with normal water; it rinses quite easily.
⭐The mask delivered noticeable changes right from the first use.My skin turned matte and looked a lot smoother and softer. I honestly noticed a glow and freshness on my face. It drew out all the impurities and made my skin super clean.
⭐If you have large pores and they get clogged because of dust or pollution, you need to try a good purifying mask like this one. It draws out all impurities and excess oil from the pores, giving your face a cleaner and clearer appearance.
⭐This mask also provided a good amount of hydration and didn’t dry out my skin.This mask might not be suitable for super dry skin during winters but otherwise it will suit all skin types. Even my mom tried it on her dry skin and it worked well for her. This mask has never broken me out and, in fact, has reduced my pimples a bit.
💯Overall, I am totally enjoying this new face mask as it works so well on my oily skin. I am just loving the effect. It is a perfect weekend treatment as it repairs dull skin well. According to L’Oreal, this mask can be used up to three times a week, but I found this unfeasible. I only use it once a week and I’m already running out of product. I still think that it’s worth the money because it does everything it claims.
• Refreshing fragrance.
• Smooth clay-like texture.
• Spreads smoothly and evenly.
• Dries quickly.
• Easy to rinse off.
• No burning sensation – perfect for sensitive skin.
• Mattifies and purifies the skin
• Makes skin smoother, softer and healthier.
• Removes dullness and adds a bright glow.
• Cleanses the pores well.
• Removes excess oil from skin.
Final Rating: 4.7/5 I would definitely recommend and repurchase this product.
Visit Original Content: https://makeupandbeauty.com/loreal-paris-pure-clay-purify-and-mattify-mask-review/