HUDA Nude Obsessions Medium 👀 Smokey Eye Tutorial
Everyone loves a good nude palette, but HUDA BEAUTY takes it to the next level with this Nude Obsessions palette in Medium. These shades are ultra pigmented, blend like a dream, and can transition from day to night. The only con of this palette was a strong chemical smell after opening...yikes Huda! Besides that, I have no complaints. You can pick this palette up for $29, and experience some mega fall vibes 🍂.
How to Achieve This Look
1) Apply a light shade to the crease of your eye and blend up-and-out towards your eyebrow. This light base will help to create smooth transitions with darker shades.
2) Go in with a slightly darker shade and apply this to your crease. Blend this shade into the lighter shade to create dimension and a smoothe transition.
3) Use the darkest shade on the outer corner of your top lid. Blend this by using small circular motions. It may help you to use a fluffy brush to blend the outside of the dark shade so it creates a soft, smoky look. I loooved the way the darkest shade blended!
4) Use a flat brush or your finger to apply the copper shimmer to the middle of your lid, and the gold shade to the inner corner of the lid. Use the same gold shade as highlighter for your eye corner.
5) Go back into that deeper shade with more product to make it "pop" and achieve that smoky look we're looking for. The key is to blend, blend, blend!
6) Use the deep shade for your under your eyes (tight against the lashline) and use a fluffy brush with the lightest shade to add a soft haze and blend out that dark color. Next, mascara or lashes!
Thank you Prismpop Testers for this Huda Beauty-ful palette 💞 Comment below what kind of look you would create with this palette. What other products would you pair it with?