Halloween Makeup Transformation - Cheshire Cat 😸 ft. NYX
Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this transformation I did for my Halloween look, the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland!
NYX Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette for the purple/pink base
IBY Ocean Awakening Palette for the whites
IT Cosmetics Full Coverage Concealer
NYX Epic Wear Eyeliner for the black outlines
- Start with eyeshadow on the bridge of your nose and build it up to the eyes for a cat-like shape :3
- Add Concealer to the "smile" area
- Add white on top of that
- Draw teeth, the mouth outline (with little curly q at the top) and the middle line for the smile
- Then blend out the edges of that with the pink/purple used for the eyeshadow
- I added highlights to the teeth for more realism
- Whisker time!
- Add some ears and bam!
You've got yourself a sweet Halloween makeup look with only some regular drugstore products and a pair of cat ears!
Definitely a big step up from the classic cat whisker & ears look ☺️
What do you think? Would you rock this look for Halloween? Let me know in the comments! 💕