Silver Glitter Glam Night Out - Get the Look
Hellooo beautiful people! 🥰
Just because we’re in quarantine doesn’t mean we have to look like we are! 😎 Wearing this look made me feel fabulous, even though I was just wearing it at home 🏠
All of my eyeshadow is from the "I Think I Love You" palette by ColourPop. These shades are really good if you are feeling a little fancy, but still want to use mostly neutral colors. The product is smooth and fairly pigmented, plus it blends super easily! Honestly, I am a big fan of ColourPop, and this palette is one of my go tos for everyday makeup :)
This look includes a slightly tricky glitter “cut crease,” but I’ll give you some tips along the way! 🤩
🧡 Steps 🧡
1. Fill in your eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil and clean up with concealer. I also filled in some sparse areas with dark eyeshadow to make it more intense.
2. Take a wide fluffy brush and blend ‘Belair’ into your crease and a pull it up a little above your crease as well. This will act as your transition color.
3. Shade in the outer corner of your eyelid with ‘Fancy Face’ and blend it into your crease
4. Shade in a smaller portion of your outer corner with ‘Howdy’ and blend it into the previous eyeshadow and into your crease
5. Apply ‘Better Bitter’ on the inner portion of your eyelid and blend it into your transition color as well as the outer corner shadows
6. (❗️here’s the tricky part❗️) Using the glitter liner applicator, apply a thin curved line following your crease. Open your eye fully and draw the line right above your fold so that it doesn’t disappear in your crease. (✅ tip: once you’ve applied, close your eyes for a couple mins to let it dry completely so it doesn’t get smudged)
7. Apply liquid eyeliner to desired thickness and put on your favorite glam pair of falsies!
8. Using a thin flat brush, apply the same transition shade across your lower lashline and then apply mascara on your lower lashes
9. Apply highlight to the inner corner of your eye and on your brow bone
10. Apply foundation, concealer, and contour as needed
11. Finish off the look with a dark plum lipstick
❤️ Hopefully these steps are easy to follow! The glitter ‘cut crease’ doesn’t work for every eyelid. I personally have slight hooded eyes, so I had to adjust. Different eyelids require different techniques. Let me know in the comments below if you have a hard time with your eyelids too and what tips you have 😊