Feeling Fresh with Organic Skin Co.!
My first big multi-product makeup review!
In this review, I’m going to be going over several different products from the Organic Skin Co.
Prior to this, I had never heard of the brand, so it was super exciting to get the opportunity to try out some of their products thanks to PrismPop!
Let’s take a look inside the bag!
✔️ The Eyes Have It Eyeshadow Pots: Silhouette
✔️ The Eyes Have It Eyeshadow Pots: Greenstone
✔️ Lotion Name: Task Force Nine Calendula & Turmeric Cream
✔️ Cheeky Lips Pods: Desert Storm
✔️ Lip Service Lipsticks: Galaxy
✔️ Lip Service Lipsticks: Summer Sands
💚🤍The Eyes Have It Eyeshadow:🤍💚
- The eyeshadow is a creamy formula inside of a beautiful small pot with a gentle screw-off lid.
- The color is soft but pigmented and easily buildable for fuller color.
- It was very easy to blend, which honestly made using it a lot of fun, and the color behaved how I wanted it to easily.
Tester Look Note: I used the Greenstone shade of eyeshadow for my tester look and I really liked the specific shade of green it was. It’s a rich, dark green that makes me think of mysterious forests in good books. I found it to be very complimentary to my dark eyes as well.
💕Lip Service Lipstick💕
🌹Galaxy🌹: Light, buildable, more on the glossy side, berry red.
🌸Summer Sands🌸: Light, buildable, more on the matte side, pink/nude.
- The lipstick is a snug, sharp, highly pigmented formula.
- This is my favorite item out of all the products I got to try!
- It’s a very snug and precise type of formula with excellent buildability for bolder color.
Tester Look Note: I used the Galaxy shade of lipstick for this look and let me stop right now and say that I LOVE this color. The color is an incredibly rich formula that goes on smoothly but not slippery. It’s a berry red that I think is extremely flattering. It was very easy to apply and correct and didn't fade or bleed in the several hours that I wore it.
🧡Cheeky Lips Pod:🧡
- The product is a cream formula in a pan resting inside of a plastic pod.
- It’s highly pigmented and goes on very easily even with just your finger.
- This particular shade is a very peachy-orange color and reminds me of the beach.
💛Task Force Nine -
Calendula And Turmeric Cream💛
- Big love for this lotion! The texture is like soft butter in a tube. It smells so light and comfortable.
- It isn’t greasy or thick, and absorbed into my hands quickly.
- My hands are always looking rough so I’m really grateful to get to try something new to help them heal, and this product made my hands feel so nice.
Overall I really enjoyed these products. The formulas were all very nice. The colors were great choices that I would normally pick, and they were very well pigmented and easy to build and blend. The packaging on the individual products is absolutely gorgeous and very easy to open and close.