Dr Andrew Weil for Organics Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing
- I received a 1fl.oz sample of Dr Andrew Weil for Organics Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Treatment Lotion from PrismPop.
- What It Is: A mushroom-infused light, soothing, watery lotion that reduces the look of redness in just one use & preps just-cleansed skin for serum & moisturizer.
- What It Does: Formulated with Reishi, Fermented Chaga, Coprinus Mushrooms & Sea Buckthorn, it boosts hydration +83%* and rapidly relieves visible redness. Preps just-cleansed skin to better receive the products that follow; and it helps skin look supple, softer and healthier.
- Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-4, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil**, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil**, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil**, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil**, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil**, Boswellia Carterii (Olibanum) Oil***, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi Mushroom) Extract, Fuscoporia Obliqua Sclerotium Extract, Cordyceps Sinensis (Mushroom) Extract, Ergothioneine, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Lactobacillus Ferment, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract*, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract*, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract*, Ocimum Sanctum (Holy Basil) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyl) Extract, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Caffeine, Sucrose*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Gellidiella Acerosa Extract, Trideceth-9, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Maltodextrin, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol *Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Extract, Organic Ginger Extract, Organic Turmeric Extract, Organic Sucrose (Brown Sugar)**Organic Essential Oils: Organic Orange Oil, Organic Mandarin Oil, Organic Patchouli Oil, Organic Geranium Oil, Organic Lavender Oil***Essential Oil <ILN44013> Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
- Formulated Without:
Parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, propylene glycol, mineral oil, DEA, petrolatum, paraffin, polyethylene beads, formaldehyde & animal ingredients*
*except cruelty-free honey & beeswax
- Good To Know: 100% Vegetarian*, Vegan*
*Without animal ingredients except honey & beeswax
- Packaging: The plastic bottle is an earthy avocado green with a pewter cap and white label with black text and tree logo.
- Directions: on the bottle-Shake well. Pat on clean skin with a cotton pad or fingertips AM and Pm. The directions are in both English and French. On the website- Similar to an essence or toner, this treatment lotion is a second step in your skincare routine. Use after cleansing, before serum & moisturizer. Use AM & PM.
- Price: 6.7fl.oz.-$35.00, 3.4fl.oz.-$20.00
- Website: https://www.origins.com/product/15349/52006/skincare/treat/treatment-lotion/dr-andrew-weil-for-origins/mega-mushroom-relief-resilience-soothing-treatment-lotion#/sku/84868
- When I opened the bottle the Mega- Mushroom Soothing Treatment Lotion has a very faint herbal, earthy, pleasant scent.
- I poured the Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Treatment Lotion into my hand, it really poured out. This is the consistency of water. Yes, I said water. It does not resemble any lotion product I have used before. I used what I could salvage to pat onto my clean face. The product absorbs completely into the skin quickly, does not leave any oily shine behind, and feels good on.
- It would have been helpful to have on the bottle or an insert, that it was like a toner instead of a lotion. I might not have wasted so much of the product pouring into my hand and would have used a cotton pad.
- Also, the ingredients should be on the label or an insert, that long list would not have fit on this tiny bottle.
- I did not notice any reduction in redness or changes to my skin.
- This product does feel hydrating.
- The name Dr Andrew Weil for Organics Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Treatment Lotion, what a mouthful that does not acurately represent the fluidity of the product.
- Overall feels and smells nice, is hydrating, and good for sensative skin.