ColourPop Mauve Collection Swatches & Deals - TL;DR Beauty
Colourpop’s “Making Mauves” is a Cool-Toned Soft Glam Collection containing a new eyeshadow palette, 2 new Super Shock Shadows, 2 New Blushes and 2 New Lux Glosses.
Finding these one by one can be time consuming, so we shortened it up into TL;DR for your convenience - and ours!
Here’s a breakdown of everything available, including prices and bundling options. Enjoy! ~
Eyeshadows (Slide 2)
1. Making Mauves Eyeshadow Palette: 9-Pan Pressed Powder - $14
- r&r: pale muted matte pink
- solitaire: soft matte mauve
- big moves: soft matte lilac
- bicoastal: metallic pink ivory
- a la mode: true mauve with pinpoints of silver and copper pearl
- mauve on top: metallic icy rose
- tongue tied: matte mauve with pinpoints of silver and violet pearl
- marquee: muted matte plum
- big fig: mid-tone dusty lavender
2. "Merci Bouquet" Super Shock Eyeshadow Duo $10 for 2 Super Shock Shadows
- Bloomer is the darker rose shimmer.
- Daytrippin’ is the paler pink sparkle.
Merci Bouquet SSS Duo shades are only available in this duo set or in a larger bundle from the collection, NOT as individual shades.
Slide 3: Gloss & Blush Swatches - all $8 each, individually
1. Lip Glosses - $8 each
- Check-In: warm mauve with a silver sheen (Move For Me Collection)
- Figgy Wit It: cool mauve with pinpoints of silver and gold pearl (Plain Jayne Collection)
2. Blush - $8 each
- Catch My Vibe: matte pale baby pink (Plain Jayne Collection)
- Coast to Coast: matte soft mauve (Move For Me Collection)
Note about blush: only available in singles, not as duos. If you want both blushes bundled, you’ll want to get the full Ride With The Mauve Collection. If you want both glosses and the Palette, consider the ASAP Mauve set.
Slide 4: Larger Bundles
1. Top: “Ride With the Mauve Full Collection” - $49
- contains all mentioned products; both blushes, both glosses, the SSS’s and the Eyeshadow Palette
The bottom two are like abbreviated versions of the full collection; each contains only one blush and one lip gloss, along with the Making Mauves Palette and Merci Bouquet Super Shock Shadow Duo.
2. “Move For Me” Collection - $34
- Blush: Coast to Coast
- Lip Gloss: Check-In
3. “Plain Jayne” Collection - $34
- Blush: Catch My Vibe
- Lip Gloss: Figgy Wit It
Smaller Bundles (Slide 5)
1. “ASAP Mauve” - $26
- Making Mauves Eyeshadow Palette
- Both Glosses; Check-In and Catch My Vibe
2. “Merci Bouquet” Super Shock Shadow Duo - $10
- (already mentioned but just in case you missed it)
3. “Bouquet of Neutrals” 3-Palette Set - $39
- Nude Mood: warm-toned neutrals
- Blush Crush: romantic mauves
- Making Mauves: cool-toned mauves
Each Eyeshadow Palette is $14 if purchased individually.
So, now that you’ve seen the full collection and all the bundles, which affordable new makeup set would you wanna try?
Colourpop stans, let me know what you think of this collection! Are you buying any? Did you get some before they sold out? What are your faves??
UPDATE: Fellow Colourpop fans, we will have to wait to get these beauties in our own hands. Due to COVID-19, Colourpop is taking a break from fulfilling orders. Bummer, but we get it! Stay safe out there. We'll build our wish lists until you're back! ❤️