8 Inspiring Halloween Makeup Looks for 2020
Wanna be inspired to try an adventurous makeup look this Halloween?? Check out these amazing looks by me, Megan Kerlikowske - @Beauty_by_megank on IG!
Here's the breakdown ~
Look 1 - Floral Masquerade - a beautiful but still costume worthy look. 🌸
- Rose-toned eyeshadow all the way down to the cheeks & up past the eyebrows to look like a mask (Jeffree Star Morphe Palette & Too Faced Natural Lust Palette)
- Silver glitter cut-crease and flourishes of detailed eyeliner.
Look 2 - Teal Clown Mask Makeup - be the coolest new member of the Suicide Squad 🎭
- a white “mask” around the face with creepy little pins that make it extra realistic.
- Black lipstick that flames outwards (Sephora Black Liquid Lipstick)
- Big bold black eyeliner (NYX Epic Ink Liner) with black clown eye-triangle on the right
- Big teal X on the left eye (Mehron Paradise Face Paint) & added a white contact lens for extra contrast.
This wasn't planned around the teal wig but I have to say it came together for a seamless look!
Look 3 - Glam Cow - part Rorschach, part happy farms, 100% fashion. 🐮
- White base all over face and neck
- Black splotches in all the right places (think jawline, neck, above brows)
- Bright pink blush w/ pink nose (James Charles w/ NARS Orgasm)
- Blue & Teal eyeshadow (Jeffree Star Blue Blood Palette & James Charles Artistry Palette)
- Nude Lip (Jeffree Star Liquid Lip in Christmas Cookie)
Look 4 - Avatar - the James Cameron kind. 💙
- All-blue base with dark blue stripes to contour and light blue areas to give it extra depth (Mehron Paradise Blue face paint w/ James Charles Palette for navy blue lines)
- White eyeliner dots that avoid the dark blue stripes (really feels like stars in a galaxy!) - Mehron Paradise face paint in white.
- Blue/purple lips & use the same shade on the nose, kinda like a cat. (Mehron Paradise face paint in Lavendar)
Look 5 - Blue Lion - Perfect if you want to feel proud, powerful, and beautiful. Try it with any color! 🌈
- White base, blue accents (James Charles palette)
- Dark grey/black big cat features, stripes, spots, :3 mouth (James Charles Palette)
- White wisps of ‘whiskers” (Mehron Face Paint in White)
- Pink kitty cat nose (James Charles Palette)
- Deep violet-blue wig gives the illusion of a glorious lion’s mane 🦁
Look 6 - Siren - perfect for a pisces or anyone who loves (or fears) the ocean! 🌊
- Light blue base w/ dark blue accents again, but this time it’s 100% aqua.
- Teal & Blue eyeshadow (Jeffrey Star Blue Blood & James Charles Palette) with white contact lenses
- “Gills” of black eyeliner smoked out to a blue edge
- White puffy ‘scales’ around the edges of the face and neck
- Light Iridescent highlights really give it that pearly, just-washed-in vibe (ABH Aurora Highlighter)
- Blue lip with lots of dimension from a dark outer line to a bright inner highlight (Mehron Paradise Face Paint in Blue)
product info needed: Eyeshadow, the iridescent accents, blue lipstick
Look 7 - Scorpion Queen - watch out for the stinger 🦂
- dramatic purple contouring all over face and chest (James Charles Palette)
- bright pink lip (ABH Liquid Lip in Catnip)
- Accent it with extra eyes for maximum results!!
Look 8 - Venom - an optical illusion to freak out your friends (and maybe yourself too) 🐍
- all black everything from head to chest
- use the chin & neck to craft the teeth, tongue and... venom 😈
Whole look uses Mehron Face Paints.
I hope this gets you in the spooky spirit!
Don't forget to support my art by following on IG! @Beauty_by_megank 💕 and share this post!