My Lazy “My Skin But Better” Routine For the Beach
Here is my go-to relaxed makeup routine for the beach, also for when I’m just out and about, running errands or going to the gym!
- Benefit Porefessional Primer – Perfect for blurring out my pores and keeping my oils from disrupting the products I put on top of it.
- Lancome Custom Strobe Drops in Champagne & Bali Body BB Cream (Natural) – Coverage doesn't matter as much for the beach, but I cannot go without some glow and SPF,SPF, SPF.
- First Aid Beauty Bendy Avocado Concealer – I hit my under-eyes and my veiny eyelids.
- Mecca Max Life Proof Loose Setting Powder – As much as I try to avoid power for this routine, creasing is not fun…plus I have oily skin…so I’ll just target this powder in my oiliest areas.
- Chantecaille Radiance Gel Bronzer – Back to cream products, this bronzer is BEAUTIFUL and easy to blend even when I have rashes flaring up or texture.
- Stila Convertible Color (Gerbera) – I press in this rosy, peachy lip & cheek color with my warm fingers and just dab whatever is left on my fingers on my lips.
- Colourpop Super Shock Highlighter (Double Down) - The super shock formula is the perfect middle ground between powder and cream. I hit the high points of my face and (when I feel extra) the collarbones. Accidently put some on my pimples but, meh.
- Benefit Gimme Brow (3.5) – I just brush brow hairs upwards and backwards to make them look fluffier, thank for brow-gods for blessing me with decent, bushy brows.
- Lancome Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara – I only apply mascara to my upper lashes. The waterproof formula keeps me covered in case I go into the water.
- Bali Body Coconut Lip Balm SPF15 – Sunburnt lips are so worst and take forever to heal. So don’t skip SPF on your lips!
- Inoxa Pore Refining Finishing Spritz – This setting spray has Kaolin in it, which helps absorbs oil and protect your makeup.
And tada! Everything is well incorporated and leaves me looking dewy, even, and beach-ready. Even if it’s not summer in wherever you’re watching this, I hope you take away some natural beauty tips from this easy routine. J
Original Content: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5LoYCd53e4