Hey PrismPoppers! I’m so excited to share this weekend brunch outfit that I put together using items from a ~$50 haul from Emery Rose! 🛍 I sometimes post fashion content and OOTD pics on my Instagram page, but I feel like I mostly stick to beauty reviews on PrismPop so I’m very excited to be sharing an outfit styling video with you all on here! 💃 I generally stay away from fast fashion because I think the qualify tends to be worse and it’s wasteful and a hassle to constantly be replacing clothes, but I recognize that there are people who can only afford fast fashion, so that’s important to keep in mind. Key decision making factors most important to me when purchasing clothing and accessories are quality of material, design & fit, versatility and finally, durability.
❓What is Emery Rose?
Emery Rose offers affordable and fashionable women’s clothing and accessories. According to Justus Trademarks, it is a fast fashion site owned by SheIn’s parent company Zoetop Business Co and browsing their sites, it appears that the two carry a lot of the same inventory
💖 What I Ordered:
• All Over Print Deep V-neck Ruffle Hem Dress ($20): boho long-sleeve, midi-length chiffon A-line dress in size S
• Metal Decor Flat Mules ($30): beige faux leather round toe mules in EUR37/size 6.5
• Quilted Flap Chain Bag ($5): small white squarish soft quilted bag
• Faux Pearl Decor Layered Necklace ($1.50): layered gold necklace with plastic pearls
• Good quality
• Cute designs and items all fit me well which was surprising given I’m petite and things usually tend to be too long and big even when online guide says it will fit
• Fast shipping
N/A. I received the items within the week they were ordered, but I did see that there were other people who have had negative experiences with Emery Rose when I checked out their customer reviews on the Better Business Bureau website. They aren’t BBB accredited and have around 10+ negative reviews from this year. Most of the reviews were about missing orders or not getting refunds on returns and how the company is extremely difficult to contact in those cases
• Pros - Trendy staples that are good quality
• Cons - The company had involvement with discriminatory practices and promotion of racism and body negativity like fat shaming in the past but has rebounded
• Pros - Trendy affordable clothes that are more unique than most fast fashion places
• Cons - Items can be hit or miss with size and quality. Model/site pics not always representative
Like I mentioned, I typically don’t shop fast fashion so I was quite surprised by the quality of the items and will be interested to test and see the durability of the items I ordered.
• Have you tried the brand Emery Rose before this review? I actually had never heard of the brand before this haul!
• Is Emery Rose legit? It seems legit, but there have been customer testimonials on the BBB claiming otherwise
• Is Emery Rose good? I had a pleasant experience but again, would proceed with caution and make sure you order items that you most likely won’t be returning/exchanging given the negative reviews on BBB
• What is worth it at Emery Rose? The items I received all seem worth it, but I do think that I did way more research while shopping than I normally do like reading all the customer reviews available
#emeryrose #haul #fashion #fashionpop #outfitinspiration @FASHIONPOP @PrismPop Hot Challenge