Have you ever asked yourself which cleansing balm is best? I know I love to explore my options, and these are two that I keep going back to. I figured we could compare both to figure out which cleansing balm is best. So, without further ado, here is
Banila Co’s Clean it Zero vs. Versed’s Day Dissolve Cleansing Balm!
- have some sort vitamin E; good ingredient for skin
Banila Co’s Clean It Zero:
- best for stubborn eye makeup
- thicker, more moisturizing texture and feel
Versed’s Day Dissolve Cleansing Balm:
- best for those that like a thinner consistency and are worried about clogged pores
- has a scent
- contains vitamin E in oil form
Well, I hoped these notes helped you decipher which cleansing balm is best for you. Until next time!
Day Dissolve – Versed Skin
Banila Co Clean It Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm | Ulta Beauty
#makeupremover #cleansingbalm #versed #banilaco