Recently I was sent the Urban Decay Vice Lip Bond Glossy Liquid Lipstick to test out and give my honest review from Influenster.
I was so excited when I found out I was receiving this liquid lipstick to try because I’ve been seeing it ALL over the internet and this product has some high promises!
Now normally I do not wear liquid lipstick because I’ve yet to find one that I actually like. So it’ll be fun to see if this one by Urban Decay passes my test!
So what exactly is the Vice Lip Bond Glossy Liquid Lipstick?
- A long-lasting liquid lipstick that claims to have high pigment and instant shine! This lipstick claims to be smudge-proof, transfer-proof and food and water resistant. This lipstick can be worn supposedly for up to 16 hours of wear.
Before applying you must shake for 5 seconds to activate the color!
What shade are we testing today?
- I received mine in the shade Unbreakable (Power Red).
This is a very bright and intense red shade. Definitely made to stand out!
What’s the price?
- You can purchase this lipstick for $25 which seems pretty average for a high end liquid lip!
- The packaging! I love the shiny unique packaging this comes in. Definitely stands out from other products.
- The skinny doe foot applicator makes for easy and precise application.
- This liquid lipstick glides effortlessly onto the lips.
- With just one swipe you get full coverage high, intense pigment!
- The glossy finish! While I do appreciate a matte look, I am a glossy girl!
- This is actually very comfortable on the lips. I normally don’t wear liquid lipstick because they are so uncomfortable to me.
- This lipstick does not flake, crack, bleed or dry.
- This is also very long-lasting! I wore it for 6 hours and within that 6 hours I was drinking, had a whole meal and snacks! The only thing I noticed is that after 6 hours it wasn’t as glossy but the color was definitely still there! I could definitely see this lasting the full 16 hours.
- This lipstick is definitely not transfer-proof! Which was really disappointing after seeing all the videos on the internet that swore and seemed to prove it was. During my transfer test only a little bit actually transferred off my lips, but still it is not transfer-proof.
- This does have a sticky feel to it.
I do have one alternative that sounds pretty much identical to this product, and is more budget friendly if you don’t want to spend $25 on a liquid lipstick.
It’s the Maybelline Super Stay Vinyl Ink Longwear Liquid Lipcolor!
Before using, just like the UD, you have to shake the product for 5 seconds before use.
- Comes in a wide variety of shades! Maybelline actually offers a few more shades than UD!
- Unique packaging! But more simple than UD’s.
- Both appear to have similar applicators which is great because I love how easy it was to apply to UD.
- This also claims to last up to 16 hours.
- Also claims to be smudge and transfer proof.
- More affordable at $12.99!
Now while I have personally yet to test this product out myself, both products appear to be practically the same. And with Maybelline being half the price with a wider shade range, I’m excited to go pick some up to try and compare! Maybelline is one of my favorite affordable brands!
If you want to try Maybelline and love the shade I showed you today, than be sure to try out the shade “Wicked”.
I think this is a great liquid lipstick to check out if you are in search of a new one!
#urbandecay #lipbond #liquidlipstick #Lipstick #makeup
Vice Lip Bond Liquid Lipstick | Long Lasting Glossy Lipstick