I dedicated this year to self care and just focusing on myself more! I love relaxing the the bathtub so when I saw these bath salts I instantly knew that I had to try them! These bath salts are from the brand BELOVED and it’s so reasonably priced!
💜BELOVED BATH SALTS
- Comes in many different scents for all your needs
- Cruelty free
- PETA approved
- Beautiful packaging
💜BELOVED LAVENDER AND CHAMOMILE TEA BATH SALTS
- Leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth
- 97% naturally derived bath salt blend
- Infused with essential oil
- Great for combination and normal skin
- fresh lavender
- Floral chamomile tea
- Dewy vetiver
These bath salts have actual chamomile tea in it which is both really cool and surprised me! I will say be prepared to clean your tub after using these bath salts because the chamomile will be left all over. It’s the only thing I didn’t like about these bath salts.
- lavender is one of the most popular and versatile essentials oils used in aromatherapy.
- Promotes relaxation
- Helps with anxiety, depression, allergies, menstrual cramps, and eczema just to name a few
- Reduces skin inflammation
- Provide hydration to the skin
- Soothes muscle soreness
💜WHY CHAMOMILE TEA?
- Helps with relaxation
- Soothes tired and sore muscles
These two ingredients have powerful relaxation benefits so them paired together result in ultimate calming and relaxation. I suffer from anxiety so I love soaking in a bath full of these bath salts before bed to calm down.
💜SELF CARE TIPS
-turn your phone off
-listen to a meditation or soothing music
-take deep breaths
-place some candles around your tub
-dim the lights
💜WHERE TO BUY/PRICE
- Target $9.99 for a 15 oz bag
One 15 oz bag will get you 2-4 uses. It depends on how much you want to use. I personally like using a lot so I usually get 2-3 uses out of the bag. They recommend using one cup. All you have to do is pour your desired amount in a bath full of warm water and the salts will start to dissolve.
What are some of your favorite self care activities?! #selfcareroutine #selfcaremusthaves #essentialoils #selfcarecomesfirst #selfcare Lavender and Chamomile Tea Bath Salts