Summer 2020 is the time to bust out with bold pops of color! And you don’t have to be highly skilled or wear lots of makeup to try this Bright & Bold Colorblock trend!
Just simply choose 2 or 3 bright colors for your eyes and one or two bold lipstick shades for your lips! I kept it simple with 2 colors on my eyes and 1 color on my lips.
Here are the steps I took and the products I used to create my look:
1. Applied Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow primer to my top lid and bottom lash line.
2. I packed on IBY Beauty’s Ocean Awakening palette shade “Vitamin Sea” (marigold yellow) to my lids using an eyeshadow shader brush. After packing the color all over my lid, I light blended up toward my eyebrows and out toward the tail of my eyebrow.
3. Applied IBY Beauty’s Ocean Awakening palette shade “Ultraviolet” (matte deep purple) to my bottom lash line using a flat eyeliner brush. I lightly blended the shade and then I packed more color on.
4. Applied Eyeko’s Lash Alert to top and bottom lashes.
5. I used Pacifica’s Magical Multi Pencil in “Bare” to my waterline to brighten my eyes! You may also use a colored eyeliner, preferably a shade similar to the eyeshadow on your bottom lash line to really make that color pop!
6. Last but not least, I added MAC’s lipstick in “Show Orchid.” It’s bright, fun, and one of my favorite shades for summer!
Hope you enjoyed this look! If you did, then hit the LIKE button. If you want to try this look, then hit the I WANNA TRY button! Leave a comment and be sure to follow me for more looks like this! Until next time! -Crystal