The most liked dish by my friends and family!💯
✔️2 Cups Cooked Pasta (I used Chickpea Pasta by @eatbanza )
✔️ 1/2 Cup Pasta Water used for cooking Pasta
✔️1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
✔️1 Tbsp Chopped Garlic
✔️1/2 Cup Chopped Onions
✔️1/2 Cup Chopped Bell Peppers
✔️1 Cup Whole Milk
✔️1 Cup Cheese (I used Cheddar Jack by @costco )
✔️1 Tsp each of Salt, Pepper Flakes & Italian Seasoning
1. Heat olive oil in a pan.
2. Sauté garlic and onions for a minute.
3. Add bell peppers and sauté everything well for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add milk and cheese.
5. Mix everything together on a low flame till the cheese melts.
6. Sprinkle salt, pepper flakes and Italian seasoning.
7. When the sauce is ready, add cooked pasta and mix well.
8. Add the pasta water saved while
9. Let it stay on a low flame for 2 minutes.
10. Serve with a pinch of love! ❤️
‼️You can prepare this white sauce separately and store in an air tight container in the fridge. It can be used up to 3-4 days.
Which recipe would you like me to do next? 😃 #Comfortfood