☀️ If you like non greasy, long wearing, high SPF sunscreens with no white cast, I highly recommend Dr. G! It’s a Korean Beauty brand and I’ve been loving two of their sunscreen products for the past few months. I have combo to oily skin and the Green Mild Up has been helping to control oil and keep my skin breakout-free, and Brightening Up SPF 50+ is a new purchase I'm trying out for the first time. ✨Dr. G Sunscreen quick reviews:
- Green Mild Up SPF 50+ physical sunscreen is a re-purchase and a staple in my sunscreens because it keeps oil under control and is good for sensitive skin which is perfect to keep my combo skin matte and not oily or breaking out.
- Brightening Up SPF 50+ physical chemical hybrid sunscreen first impression is it's a a more satin texture sheer nude cream that blends out to no color and has a soft matte finish similar to Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen.
- Both sunscreens held up well throughout the day!
☀️ I’m a huge fan of SPF and believe “Where there is sun, there is damage,” so I always wear sunscreen everyday to keep my skin protected from UVA and UVB rays. 😎 Combine that with my combo skin, and I would definitely say I have high standards for my sunscreens.My Sunscreen Product Must-Haves
- High SPF: 50 is best, give me all the +++’s
- Non-greasy: my oily skin does not play well with too much extra moisture
- Suitable for sensitive skin: irritants cause breakouts
- Long-wearing: because you don’t always re-apply every 2 hours.
I can say that these sunscreens fit all those standards! Keep reading for my full review ~
🧡 Product Facts 💚
☀️ Green Mild Up SPF 50+ Sunscreen from Dr. G
💚 $17 on YesStyle ($24 on Amazon)
💚 Physical Sunscreen
💚 Blends out to no white cast
☀️ Brightening Up SPF 50+ Sunscreen from Dr. G
🧡 $17 on YesStyle ($19 on Amazon)
🧡 Physical & Chemical Sunscreen Hybrid
🧡 Light nude color, blends out to nothing
🏷 Something I really appreciate about Dr. G products is the space provided on the bottle to record the date you open it. This is to help you remember the expiration dates - love it!
💚 Green Mild Up Review:
- Helps Control Oils
- Long-lasting formula looks good through the day
- Good for sensitive skin
- Texture feels more traditional sunscreen (personally, I don't mind that)
🧡 Brightening Up Review:
- Soft Matte finish Similar to Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen
- Less liquid texture feels more like makeup
- Long-lasting formula held up nicely throughout the day
- Claims to have a tone-up effect to help correct skin tone, but I don’t notice any difference
Both the Green Mild Up and the Brightening Up sunscreens by Dr. G will be a staple in my SPF routine for months to come, but I particularly love the Green Mild Up for the oil-controlling aspects and the fact that it’s sensitive-skin friendly.
🤔 Which one would you reach for - Green Mild Up or the Brightening Up sunscreens? Let me know which of these will make it into your cart - and always remember your SPF!! 🧴 Happy Summer! ⛱ #spf #Kbeauty #sunscreen #ComboSkin #productreview