Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel - $88/35 treatments or $150/60 treatments on Sephora
✨A patented two-step anti-aging AHA/BHA peel pad pre-dosed with five acids
✨Intended to visibly reduce dullness and uneven texture, pores, and dark spots
✨Each two-step peel comes in an individual package, with the acid peel and moisture peel sealed in separate pockets
✨Ingredients to highlight:
- Glycolic Acid (AHA): Reduces visible signs of aging.
- Salicylic Acid (BHA): Reduces pore blockages and supports natural collagen.
- Lactic Acid (AHA): Supports natural cell renewal.
🥇Instructions on Using🥇
1. Tear open the Step 1 acid packet, and massage onto clean, dry skin in a gentle, circular motion until the peel is dry.
2. Wait for two minutes
3. Tear open the Step 2 moisture packet and repeat the massage, using a circular motion until the peel is dry.
💁🏻♀️How I Use & Why I Love It💁🏻♀️
💅🏻I like to use this daily during the PM. You certainly can use it during the AM, but because the skin tends to be a bit more sensitive after acid exfoliation, make sure to apply sunscreen if using during the morning.
💅🏻I use this right after I clean my face - both makeup removal and cleansing - and follow this step with the rest of my skincare routine.
💅🏻I love that this is a really quick but effective peel that I can stick to every single day. Step 1 acid peel uses AHAs like malic acid and BHAs like salicylic acid, and it is both potent and gentle. It does not really sting and does not leave your face red or itchy.
💅🏻The Step 2 peel is a big reason why I love this treatment in general. It is fueled with retinol and resveratrol for maximized anti-aging benefits and skin protection, stops acid activity to hydrate and smooth skin for a radiant complexion.
What facial peels do you swear by? 💕