Because of the versatile colors this palette is a staple in my makeup collection!
From the universal neutrals to the rich jewel-tones, this palette is everything!
These jewel tones are designed with a velvet-like feel for flawless blending, and make any makeup look instantly pop!
These Nuetral mattes I use daily!
• Brunettes Have Fun & Little Black Dress are what I use to fill in my eyebrows and Can’t Pink Straight is my go to when searching for a skin like nude
Milani Bold Obsessions:
🌟Can’t Pink Straight— Matte nude cream with pink undertones
🌟 Sweet As Honey — Matte light brown with peach undertones
🌟 Bare In Mind — matte lightest brown/ sand
🌟 Sands of Time — metallic champagne
🌟 Gold-Getter — metallic gold. It reminds me of a fools gold.
🌟 Slate All Day — gray and light tannish shade with specks of glitter
🌟 Suede Side to Side — metallic bronze with more brown undertones
🌟Blazing Hot — metallic copper with orange undertones
🌟 Smoke Signals — metallic blue gray. Looks more blue in the pan but when swatch is more gray. Great for a smoky eye.
🌟 Brunettes Have fun — matte chocolate brown
🌟Red Between the Lines — metallic Scarlett like a red wine
🌟 Little Black Dress — matte black
Go bold or go subtle with the Bold Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette!
You can complete any Eyelook with an eye-catching collection of 12 high pigment matte and metallic eyeshadow.
🎥 Tutorial Details:
1️⃣ Can’t Pink Straight
— this is a cream shade, skin like if you’re fair skin
- I began with the shade and used it under my brow to define and in my inner corner to brighten my eyes. I also used it along my crease to blend the creasing from my concealer.
2️⃣ Sweet as Honey
— this is a light medium brown shade with a hint of orange undertones.
• I used this underneath my browbone to help define my eye shape and along my lid for a Nuetral base
3️⃣ Brunettes Have Fun & Little Black Dress
— these are the dark brown and black shades.
• I usually use the shades to fill in my eyebrows. But today I used them to give some definition to my eyes in my outer eyelids
4️⃣ Smoke Signals
— dark blue gray metallic, with hints of sparkles.
• I used this in my outer corner to intensify my eyes. I brought the shade up and out for form a wing and brought it into the middle of my life.
• I also used it underneath across my waterline with a hint of Brunettes Have Fun underneath my waterline to smoke out my look
5️⃣ Blazing Hot
— metallic copper with orange undertones
• I thought this shade was beautiful in the palette but when I swatched it I was surprised how intense and pigmented this shade was
• it’s so beautiful and I was to use this shade every day! 🙌🏽
6️⃣ then I added some black eyeliner and mascara to finish this eye look!
I’m really into orange this summer but I think this is a pretty eye look for fall. Especially Halloween!
It’s giving me sexy pumpkin vibes! 🎃 Bold Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Eyeliner | trestique @PrismPop Makeup @BEAUTYPOP #EyeshadowTutorials #eyeshadowpalettes #milani #smokeyeye #orange