Hey There, 👋🏼
If your hair is anything at all like mine then that means your hair is always getting tangled, a lot of times really bad and can be hard to brush. Lately I’ve been playing around with different detanglers and conditioners and today I want to share with you a product that I found that I’ve been loving!
Recently I decided to try out the Shea Moisture Daily Hydration Leave-In Treatment and fell in love after first use!
So what is Shea Moisture Daily Hydration Leave-In Treatment?
- This spray is great for ALL hair types and claims to protect and control frizz.
- Affordable! Only costs $9.80.
- Smells great! Just like coconut.
- Great for ALL hair types. Especially curly hair.
- Sulfate free.
- Cruelty free.
- Easy to use! I like to start by spraying the ends and working my way up.
- Can be used as a conditioner everyday.
- Instantly detangles even the knottiest hair! Makes brushing a breeze.
- Makes hair feel super soft! My hair is on the rougher side, so this is great!
- Really helps with frizz. After brushing my hair with this product it isn’t really that frizzy but normally after brushing my hair is extremely frizzy and very wild.
- In my experience so far, this is the BEST detangler/leave-in conditioner out there! If you have a hard time brushing your hair or your hair always gets tangled easily than definitely check this out! I highly recommend! It’s super affective and makes life doing your own hair so much easier. Plus the smell is amazing!
Christophe Robin Hydrating Leave-In Mist With Aloe Vera
- This one is practically the same as the Shea Moisture. But instead of 100% coconut oil, Christophe Robin uses Aloe Vera.
- Detangles and soothes hair.
- Has a fresh scent.
- Great for all hair types.
- Much more expensive that the Shea Moisture at $28.99!
Biosilk Silk Therapy With Coconut Oil Leave-In Treatment
- Great for all hair types and color treated hair.
- Nourishes, strengthens and softens the hair.
- More pricey than Shea Moisture, but still affordable at $16.00.
- Not good for detangling.
Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In conditioner Repair Cream
- The most affordable option at just $6.99.
- Provides intense hydration, makes hair more manageable and softens it.
- Not suitable for all hair types! Best for curly, coarse hair.
What do you use to detangle your hair and make it more manageable?
#Hair #hairproducts #leaveinconditioner #sheamoisture #curlyhaircare
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave-In Treatment 8 fl oz - Walmart.com