Make some satay ground pork with me! This dish is a staple in my home and almost anyone can make it!
All you need are 3 ingredients:
- Ground Pork (or meat of choice1)
- 1 Onion
- Satay Sauce
How to make:
- Slice the onion into rings and then in half
- Make sure your pan is hot with your fat of choice
(I used bacon fat)
- Throw in the onions and toss around
- Add the ground meat and stir fry till cooked
- Once cooked through, pour in the satay sauce
- Tip: add a bit of water to the bottle so do you
don't waste any sauce!
- Stir till the sauce thickens and then you are done!
This sauce is perfect to enjoy over lettuce, noodles, rice, or whatever you want! 😋 #Cooking&Baking