Hey PrismPoppers! I’m excited to be sharing with you all my review of the PRIME hydration drinks by Logan Paul and KSI, which sold out within hours of its launch back in January! Given my active lifestyle, I have tried many hydration drinks 💧 and my go-to is coconut water, açaí smoothie with coconut water as the base, or just water with a bit of lemon juice.
Because of my busy schedule, my key decision making factors are
(1) ease of use, (2) effectiveness, and (3) price & availability.
❓What is Prime hydration drink?
Prime hydration is a new brand of sports drink from KSI and Logan Paul
1. Hydration Lemon Lime Sports Drink:
Hydration Lemon Lime Sports Drink
• yellow green colored, lemon lime flavored hydration drink
Lemon lime tends to be my favorite sports drink flavor across all brands. I actually really liked this one when I watered it down so it was less sweet.
2. Hydration Drink Ice Pop Flavor:
Hydration Drink Ice Pop Flavor
• clear summery melted popsicle flavored hydration drink
Ice Pop tasted like a melted slushy which you may like but not my fav but was still better than both the Tropical Punch and Grape in terms of flavor
3. A Hydration Tropical Punch Sports Drink:
Hydration Tropical Punch Sports Drink
• orange pink colored fruity flavored hydration sports drink
I ranked Tropical Punch third because it tasted like strawberry jello liquid mix
4. Hydration Grape Sports Drink:
Hydration Grape Sports Drink
• purple colored, grape flavored hydration drink
Grape was my least favorite flavor because it was so sweet and tasted like cough medicine
• Healthier option compared to competitors like Gatorade and Powerade because of the lower sugar content
• All flavors were way too sweet!!!🚩🚩🚩
• Weird flavors - the flavors probably would’ve been fine if the drinks weren’t so sweet but I think the sweetness exasperated the weirdness of the flavors for me. For example, Ice Pop tasted like a melted slushy which you may like but not my fav, Grape tasted like cough medicine, and Tropical Punch tasted like strawberry jello liquid mix
• Pros - classic brand known to restore electrolytes and keep you hydrated
• Cons - sugar content can contribute to tooth decay if consumed often
2. Liquid I.V.
• Pros - tasty flavors that actually taste pretty close to real fruit
• Cons - I also find them to be too sweet so I mix with more than the recommended 16 oz of water
3. Propel Powder Packets
• Pros - I loved Propel in middle school so it’s very nostalgic for me; the least sweet of all the hydration drinks I’ve tried
• Cons - N/A
The Lemon Lime flavor was my favorite, but overall, all the flavors were way too sweet in my opinion so would recommend watering down or putting ice cubes when drinking, and I most likely will not be repurchasing because I still prefer the taste of coconut water, which also tends to be healthier than juices and sports drinks without the high sugar content and added ingredients
• 1. What is the Prime drink?
Prime is a hydration drink brand created by Logan Paul and KSI, two Internet personalities
• 2. Is Prime drink healthy?
It claims to be a healthier option, containing 10% coconut water and no added sugar
• 3. Where is Prime drink available?
It’s available both in stores and online at Amazon, GNC, Target, and Walmart
#wellness #wellnesspop #hydration #primedrink #prime
@WELLNESSPOP @PrismPop Hot Challenge
"Read more like this:
Honest Review of Peace Tea ✌🏼☮️
💖Make Boba at Home with Boba Bam + Review😋
🍻Pacifico Review: Refreshing Mexican style lager 🍺
🍓 Disco Multivitamin 🍍 Delicious gummy vitamins for women
Is Sparkling Water a healthy substitute for Soda? || Let’s find out! "