Hi Prismpop Fashionistas! I am always looking for ways to use closet staples and style them in different ways. I am a huge fan of finding an affordable piece and being able to dress it up or down. When I saw this amazing pink blazer by ARTFREE on Amazon I knew I wanted to order it and style both a casual look and a dressy look!
How I researched finding the perfect Pink Blazer:
I am a self-proclaimed fashionista and love to shop. Therefore I scoured both in store and on the internet to find the best options for the perfect pink blazer. I have tried many different blazers throughout the years that have allowed me to be a good judge of quality, fit, style, and price point. I wore 4 different pink blazers in order to give my in depth review of the ARTFREE Blazer from Amazon. This review is NOT sponsored and is my honest review and opinion.
✨Product Fast Facts:
- Price: $42.99
- Fabric Type: 65% Polyester, 30% Rayon, 5% Spandex. Lining: 100% Polyester
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- Sizes S-XL
- Made in China
✨About the Brand:
ARTFREE is a women's clothing brand shop that is found on Amazon. Their products cater towards fashion-forward woman-identifying people who love to turn heads! They carry items such as sweaters, dresses, pants, and of course blazers! All of their products are also under $100!
🌷How to style the ARTFREE Hot Pink Blazer 2 ways! 🌷
🌷Look 1: Casual & Cute
1. Find a basic white tank or t-shirt. Find one that is cotton or has a great stretchy feel to it!
2. Grab a loose fit/mom fit of light wash jeans for the ultimate "cool girl" vibes
3. Add a cute gold chain necklace and gold hoop earrings for an effortlessly put-together look. Accessories are even more important for "casual" looks.
4. Add your favorite white sneakers. I personally LOVE my Nike Air Force Ones for casual looks like this!
5. Finish the look off with your favorite pink blazer!
Where I would wear this Casual & Cute look:
-Brunch with friends, day at the museum, working from a coffee shop, going to a get together/BBQ etc.
🌷Look 2: Dressy & Girly
1. Find a classic black slip dress. I like pairing the satin material dress with a blazer because the flounce and shape of the dress really counteracts the structured vibe of the blazer. It's always good to mix different fabric textures when styling an outfit!
2. Slip on some black platform heels to add the perfect amount of height and make your legs look super long! I love pairing this look with a platform heel as opposed to a stiletto because I think the stiletto with the satin dress might be tad overkill.
3. Accessorize with some XL silver hoops to add a layer of glam to this look. I love pairing hoops with blazers because once again it is adding different vibes together to make it flow and look "effortless"
4. Finish off the look with your favorite hot pink blazer!
Where I would wear the Dressy & Girly look:
- Date night! to a concert, to a night out on the town with the girls, a dinner party etc.
Now, let's get into my review of the ARTFREE Women's Blazer in Pink!
With so many pink blazers on the market, I had some key decision factors that ultimately led me to trying out the Amazon Pink Blazer:
✅️Packaging, Product, & Materials: I am a huge fan of online shopping, so I wanted to find a blazer that would ship quickly and be.a seamless experience. I think Amazon has some of the quickest shipping in the fashion arena so I looked for some great blazer options that were included on Amazon Prime.
✅️Design & Style: I wanted to find a pink blazer that I knew would be a timeless piece and not go out of style. I looked for a blazer that would have a slightly oversized fit but still fit me well in the shoulders and sleeves.
✅️Fit & Comfort: In order for a product to pass my test and become a closet staple of mine, it HAS to be comfortable and fit well. There is nothing worse than an ill-fitting piece of clothing that is uncomfortable. I was looking for a pink blazer that has a soft inside lining and was something I could comfortably wear all day.
✅️Quality: Quality is key! I always want pieces in my closet that will stand the test of time. I want items that can be washed and worn a bunch and not lose their shape, color, & texture etc. I didn't want a product that was made cheaply and would fall apart after only a few uses.
✅️Retail Price: My goal was to find a blazer that was under $75. I wanted to make sure I wasn't spending too much on the item, but I was willing to invest a decent amount since I knew I would be wearing this pink blazer a lot.
🌷Pros of the Pink Blazer:
+ The fit is perfect! The shoulders fit me really well and the sleeves were not too long on me. I am wearing a size small for reference!
+ The color is super flattering for many skin types and isn't too saturated with the tone.
+. The style is timeless and I am able to style a multitude of different looks with it!
+ It is under $50 which is a great price point for a blazer.
🌷Cons of the Pink Blazer:
- The length is a tad bit long for me, but I think it is just because I personally have a shorter torso than most people
- The product is dry clean only, so it is a little inconvenient when I need to get it cleaned.
How does this pink blazer compare to other popular pink blazers on the market?
👉1. Zara STRAIGHT CUT POCKET BLAZER in Fuschia Pink - $119
+ High quality fabrics
+ The length hits right at the perfect length on me by my lower hips area.
- This is out of the price range I wanted to spend for this.
- Dry clean only so it isn't convenient to wash.
- The color is a little too rich and pigmented for my taste.
👉2. H&M Oversized Single-breasted Jacket in Pink - $49
+ The price is exactly in the price range I wanted to spend
+ Not dry clean only
- The fit is way too oversized for how I would like to style it
- The material feels a little cheaper than the Amazon Pink Blazer
- The sleeves were way too long on me
👉3. Morena Blazer By Camila Coehlo on Revolve in Fuschia - $189
+ Quality of the fabric is high quality. It was very soft on my skin.
+ The product came in one day! Fast shipping.
- This is way above the price point I wanted to spend.
- The color is too purple for my tastes.
- The shoulder pads in the blazer give it a really "boxy" look.
Q & A:
✨What clothes can you wear with a pink blazer?
A: The possibilities are endless! I love pairing the hot pink with neutral tones like cream, white, tan, and black so that the pink blazer becomes the showstopper of the look. You can dress it up and down by pairing it with jeans and sneakers or with a fancy dress and heels.
✨Which color looks best with pink?
A: I think neutrals go best with pink because it is the most contrast, but you could definitely pair the pink with another pastel color to give it a very "springtime" vibe like lilac or yellow.
✨Why do we wear a blazer?
A: I love wearing blazers because I instantly feel "put together". I feel like I fit in at a wide variety of events when I am wearing a blazer. It is a closet staple that will never go out of style and has passed the test of time.
✨What is the difference between a jacket and a blazer?
A: A blazer has a very specfici shape to it. There are structured shoulders that often have shoulder pads and either a single or double breasted front. Jackets are a much broader category and I think in general are more for the functionality of keeping you warm whereas a blazer is more of a stylistic choice.
✨Can I wear a pink blazer to work?
A: Yes absolutely! A blazer is the perfect thing to wear to work when paired with other work clothing. I love pairing a blazer with a button down top and dress slacks for work.
I prefer the ARTFREE Pink Blazer from Amazon compared to the many other blazers I have tried in the past. The price is a steal for the high quality product that I received. The fit is perfect on my shoulders and arms which was rare in all of the other numerous blazers that I tried out. I also prefer this color to the more fuschia tones that I tried on while researching finding the perfect pink blazer. I highly recommend this ARTFREE blazer to anyone looking for an affordable staple piece that you can style in many different ways.
What do you think of these 2 looks using the ARTFREE pink blazer?
Let me know below in the comments!!
#fashionpop #blazer #outfit #pinklover