Jordan Jumpman Washed Bucket Hat. Nike.com
Nike | Red Bucket Hat| $30.00
ABOUT THE BRAND🥰
Nike is an American corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services. The company was founded on January 25, 1964, as "Blue Ribbon Sports", by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, and officially became Nike, Inc. on May 30, 1971.
WHAT IS IT?! 🤔
A red bucket hat with a narrow, downward-sloping brim. This hat is also reversible hence the camouflage pattern on the inside!
HOW I STYLED IT ✨
I went for a more casual everyday approach! I added some spice with the jeans-on-jean action and a pop of color with the bucket hat! You can wear your favorite sneakers with this or dress them up with heels for a cute brunch vibe!
✨ 2-3 XL
✨ Dick’s Sporting Goods
✨ Champs Sports
✨ Good, comfortable fit
✨ Good Ventilation
✨ Stylish & Trendy
✨ Large size range
✨ High price point
✨ Limited color choices
1. Walmart - Falari Bucket Hat for Men Women Unisex - $9.99
Pros: Affordable, Lots of color options
Cons: Limited sizing
- If you’re looking for an affordable dupe that serves its purpose and is stylish, this is a good option.
2. Adidas Originals Women's Washed Bucket Hat - $22.19
Pros: Cotton products support sustainable cotton farming, more affordable than Nike
Cons: Hand wash only
- If you are wanting a bucket hat with a popular athletic logo, Adidas is another option!
3. Amazon - Sydbecs Bucket Hat for Women Men, Reversible Cotton - $13.99
Pros: Large color selection, reversible, effective UV block
Cons: General sizing
- If you are wanting a versatile piece this is great as it’s reversible which means more wear!
✨ In conclusion, I’m a fan of bucket hats especially reversible ones as they become more versatile and match more of your wardrobe! Whenever I feel that my outfit is a bit dull, I like to have bucket hats as an option to add a little spice!
WHY TRUST ME?! 👀
💕 How I tested this:
✨ Compared to my previous bucket hat experiences
✨ I have owned different brands of bucket hats
💕 Why Trust Me?:
✨ I have owned a few bucket hats for years now, in which they are truly a long-lasting staple in your wardrobe!
✨ I can only wear bucket hats with good ventilation because my head gets hot easily lol!
Q&A 📣 - Commonly Asked Questions
💭 What does a bucket hat symbolize? Where is the trend coming from?
- The bucket hat was used as a way to identify yourself as a “cultural practitioner or devotee of hip-hop.” They represented a counter-cultural movement providing a softer image to the world of rap and redefining what black fashion meant.
💭 What are bucket hats actually called?
- Bucket hats are sometimes referred to as fisherman's hats or Boonie hats commonly used by military forces.
💭 Why do bucket hats have holes?
- Bucket hats have holes in them to give your head ventilation to keep you cool.
💭 Who or which brand made bucket hats popular?
- The first bucket hat-wearing rapper was widely said to be Big Bank Hank of Sugar Hill Gang.
💭 Are buckets hats trendy in 2022? Will bucket hats go out of style?
- Bucket hats are definitely trendy in 2022 and honestly don’t think they will go out of style anytime soon!
💭 When should you wear a bucket hat?
- In my opinion, there are quite a few ways to wear a bucket hat that prove to be a versatile piece in your wardrobe, no matter what season.
**This is NOT a sponsored post and is my authentic review/opinion. **
#buckethats #hats #accessorizemyfit #outfitidea #styleinspo