✨ I received this from Touch in Sol & Picky in exchange for an honest review!
💕 Overview 💕
- This new primer from Touch in Sol is an upgraded version of the all time bestseller, No Poreblem Primer. The magical pore coverage is 10% stronger, with a light and refreshing finish.
- Key ingredients include Vitamin C, Vitamin E, PHA, and primrose oil. Vitamin C is relatively safe for most skin types, hydrating, brightening and helps to reduce redness of the skin. Vitamin E works as an antioxidant, it stops the skin from losing moisture, protects the cells from damage, and softens skin. PHAs are an exfoliating acid that helps hydrate the skin and enhances skin cell regeneration. These properties are effective in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Primrose oil is great for helping clear up acne, easing eczema, and improving overall skin health.
✨ Pros ✨
- The packaging looks cute and works just like the original poreblem primer! The vacuum pump head is smooth and pumps out lots of product at once.
- The formula seems to have gotten even better than before. The primer doesn’t feel heavy, greasy, or oily. The product on my skin feels natural and silky, while also concealing pores.
- This works great as a base for makeup. My foundation looks way smoother on top of this primer and doesn’t show my pores.
- The primer doesn’t pill like some other primers do, and blends in smoothly with my skincare.
💕 Cons 💕
- The primer isn’t exceptionally great at gripping onto makeup. Makeup has to be patted on and then set with a strong spray, otherwise the makeup can be wiped away easily due to the primer’s silky formula. Even so, sometimes the spray doesn’t keep it all still.
💕 Alternatives 💕
- Touch in Sol No Poreblem Priming Eraser
The priming eraser has the original poreblem formula and is a much more convenient way of applying your primer. It’s an easy-grip, on the go stick in a travel sized slim package. It’s also cheaper than the hybrid primer! It gives exactly the same pore blurring effect as the hybrid primer and costs less.
- ELF Poreless Face Primer
Priced at only $10, this is more than half the price of the hybrid primer. It’s easy to apply, smooth and blends well to cover pores. However, it’s quite heavy and a bit greasy. Other opinions also mention that the product creases and has an awful smell.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
This primer is a gorgeous, silky primer with a lightweight velvety texture infused with vitamin A and E. It instantly blurs imperfections, pores, and nourishes the skin. Best of all, it keeps makeup lasting longer and better while also acting like a protective barrier against environmental pollutants. The only con is how ridiculously expensive it is. The primer is priced at $42 which is almost double the price of the hybrid primer.
💕 Would I recommend this product? 💕
- Yes! I love Touch in Sol’s products and their brand. This primer is worth the price in my opinion, and is great quality.
✨ Q&A ✨
Q: Is the No Poreblem Hybrid Primer scented?
A: Compared to the previous formula, the primer has much less fragrance than before. It now has a more subtle, floral scent that disappears quickly after applying.
Q: Is the No Poreblem Hybrid Primer heavy?
A: Not at all! It blends into the skin and feels like just another step of your skincare routine.
Q: Besides pore blurring, what can the No Poreblem Hybrid Primer do?
A: It’s great for hiding signs of aging and also helps to blend post-acne scarring. The primer also helps to even out the skin tone.
#touchinsol #touchinsoltester #primer #makeupreviews #review No Poreblem Hybrid Primer