⏱ If you’ve got the time, here is a great way to get the curls without burning your hair!
⚠️ You’re hair first needs to be damp
You can split your hair in sections depending on how thick your hair is!
🧦 Take either a thigh high sock, or a bath robe tie and secure it to the top of your head with a clip
1. Take a section of hair and wrap it fully around the sock until it comes back to the front
2. Once in the starting position, grab another section of hair, add it to the first and twist that
3. Keep doing this down your head and secure with a scrunchie
4. Now repeat this on the other side
5. Do everything again with the front section of your hair
🙆🏻♀️ Let this sit in your hair until it dries, at least two hours. The longer you let it sit, the better the results!
❤️Shake it out, use some hairspray, and you’re all set!
Beautiful waves. #hairtutorial #hairstyles #hairtips #curls #HairStyle
Read more like this: beachwave summer hairstyle How to Use the L’ange le Duo 360 Styler as a Straightener! foxybae queen of hair products Get Festive With This Hair Tinsel Kit From Amazon! 🎉💖 get wavy hair with the waver by inh hair