You really don't have to give up on all the food you love to live a healthy lifestyle, you just need to adjust them a little bit to make them less calorie damaging to your body!
Here is my recipe for lower calorie banana split:
1. Place one piece of the banana on each side of the banana boat dish.
2. Place a scoop of vanilla, chocolate and strawberry ice cream between the banana pieces. I use HaloTop Ice-cream because it is low in sugar and calories and high in protein and fiber!
3. Top each ice cream scoop with fat-free whipped cream.
4. Sprinkle with crushed peanuts.
5. Substitute with sugar free chocolate syrup from Walden farms.
5. Optional- make your own peanut butter syrup or you can use sugar free strawberry / caramel syrups from Walden farms .
6. Garnish with a strawberry 🍓
🍌This banana split tasts just as good as a traditional one but with 3 times less calories and much better ingredients!
I’m not saying you can have this every day but if you are craving something sweat this is a perfect little cheat desert with no guilt ;) #icecream @FOODPOP #healthyalternatives #HealthyRecipes