Natural Eye Look with a Pop of color 💜 Spanglish Pressed Palette 💜
This Spanglish Palette has the most gorgeous colors, but I wanted to go for a more subtle eye look with just a pop of color!
I decided to use the shades: Ja Ja Ja, Ponte Hyper, and Eres Un Show.
I put Ja Ja Ja all over my eye lid, it came out a little darker than I expected so I grabbed a clean blending brush and went to town.
I thought that color alone looked really nice on my lid so I went to my water line. I lined the bottom with Ponte Hyper and brought it out to a wing. I glided right over the pink with the metallic purple Eres Un Show.
I want to the colors to blend together so I took my time as I went over the pink with a purple.
I added Eres un Show to the inner corner of my eye to really make my eyes pop!
I finished a look with a bold wing liner and volumous mascara!
Here’s a list of the shades in the Spanglish Pressed Palette:
• Pero Like - intense golden-peach metallic, with gold and green reflects
• Tiene Swing - Burgundy metallic with hot pink reflects
• Ay Que Cute - Matte light pink
• Muy Excited - Matte burnt orange
• Eres Un Show - Lavender shimmer
• Guao - Purple metallic base with blue & green multi-color reflects
• JAJAJA - Matte neutral mid-toned brown
• Ponte Hyper - Matte, intense fuchsia pressed pigment
I’m not sure if I love the names of the shades or how pigmented each Shade is! Being a 3rd generation Mexican American this is probably my favorite palette I own! @BEAUTYPOP @PrismPop Hot Challenge @TESTERPOP @PrismPop Makeup @PrismPop Tester Club #boldliner #EyeshadowTutorials #eyeshadowpalettes #eyeshadow #EyeMakeup