#spf #sunscreen #beautypop #beautyproducts #beautyfavorites
Hello everyone! I wanted to share some of my top SPF products and let you know a little bit about them! If you have any questions at all please ask and I also included product information for each with links to find them online. I hope you enjoyed and please let me know what some of your favorites or recommendations!!!
Essential-C Day Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30 / PA+++
* Next generation vitamin C and a patented skin repair system improve skin clarity, firmness, and elasticity.
* Ectoin and phospholipids increase and preserve hydration for healthier-looking skin.
* Broad spectrum sunscreens help shield skin while antioxidants neutralize free-radicals.
* Formulated without parabens, sulfates or phthalates.
Hangover Good to Go Skin Protecting SPF 25 Moisturizer
* Moisturizes and deeply nourishes skin
* Gives skin a luminous glow
* Creates a soft, smooth canvas perfect for makeup
* Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection helps prevent dark spots and discoloration from forming
* Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection helps prevent the sun's rays from breaking down natural collagen
* Absorbs quickly into skin
* No white residue, suitable for all skin tones
* Can be used all over face
* Smells like coconut water
* Cruelty free
Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer with SPF 50+
* Innovative full-coverage face makeup with SPF 50+ mineral sunscreen provides protection from harmful UV rays
* Created to cover and improve the look of skin concerns including redness, pores, breakouts, dark spots, lines and wrinkles
* Proprietary 3D Skin Flex Technology provides flexible pure color pigments that float over fine lines and wrinkles without creasing or cracking
* 7 key fermented ingredients work to increase absorption and efficacy of your skincare routine
* Infused with bioluminescence and diamond powder for the natural look of glowing skin without glitter or shimmer
* Suitable for all skin types, especially dry skin