Whether it's a dinner party, a run to walmart, or a 5 hour couch lounge...I'm wearing makeup. I love to enhance my natural appearance no matter the occasion. This natural makeup look can be achieved with any products you have at home...or are waiting on the package for 😉.
🙌 My Natural Makeup Look Products/Steps
To prep my entire face I use Anti-Redness Serum from First Aid Beauty to help with my rosacea (I get random flare-ups). This also creates a smooth, moisturized canvas for the incoming layer of makeup →
1) Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer in the shade Ivory is what I like to use for a glowing complexion 💫. This moisturizer is thin enough to let my natural skin show through, yet is pigmented enough to cover any blemishes or redness I worry about. I use Tarte Shape Tape in Light to erase any dark bags under my eyes and and apply as necessary for stubborn blemishes 🙄.
2) Contrary to popular belief, you can wear blush if you suffer from rosacea. Don't let anyone stop you from trying a new product or wearing it proudly ❤. Once I feel good about my natural looking tinted moisturizer I go in with a baby-pink shade called Dandelion from Benefit Cosmetics. I apply this with a fluffy brush onto the apples of my cheeks just below the cheekbones. The pretty pop of color mimics a natural blush (but the color and amount is now totally controlled by you!).
3) Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in the shade Chocolate gives me control over my crazy morning eyebrows. To keep the look natural I just fill in any sparse areas with small hair-like strokes and spoolie where I want more volume/seperarion. Craziness contained 👍.
4) Tarte Lights, Camera, LASHES is what I use on my eyelashes to enhance my eyes. No falsies for this look! We want that volume and length to appear allll you. This Tarte mascara has virtually no clumping or flaking which makes it perfect for this look 😍.
5) Lime Crime's Wet Cherry Gloss in Extra Poppin is my final touch to this natural look. My lips look supple and moisturized with this 💣 lip gloss. It smells like cherries and lasts for a few hours without feeling sticky or tacky. You can also opt for chaptstick to keep it even more natural!
For an extra luminous, glowy look, I'll share a little trick I learned 🤩. I mixed together my tinted moisturizer with The Beauty Crop's Glow Milk in the shade Blind Date for a hint of illumination on my skin. If you're feeling extra goddess-like I recommend you try this with any foundation & highlighter combo to get that "glowing from within" look.
This routine is what I use for a natural makeup look, but make it your own! Comment below what products you use to achieve a natural makeup look. Like and follow me for more 🥰. #naturalmakeup #myroutine #Beauty #tarte #Glow