Balm Dot Com Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Balm Lip Scrubs
For the longest time, my lips were the most neglected part of my body - even my feet were being taken care of better! I would quite literally just throw on some chapstick and go about my day. I never realized how important it was to take care of your lips, not just so that they look good, but so that they feel good! Here’s a list of my favorite lip products - enjoy!
1. Ulta Beauty Lip Scrubber: This lip scrubber is an incredible exfoliating product! I love to dab a tiny amount of the Beauty Bakerie Sugar Lip Scrub (product #2) make gentle circular motions on my lips. It’s gentle, and leaves my lips sugar soft and rid of any dead or peeling skin!
2. Beauty Bakerie Sugar Lip Scrub: Don’t let the name fool you: even though this is a sugar scrub, the granules are so finely milled that this “scrub” feels more like a paste! It leaves my lips feeling extra soft -and it smells (and tastes 😉) delicious, too!
3. Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub: For when my lips are extra dry and chapped (hello, fall and winter) it’s Lush’s Mint Julips Lip Scrub to the rescue. This sugar scrub gently removes the dead skin from my lips, leaving them soft and supple. The best part? It’s edible, so you can enjoy a sweet treat while “treating” your lips! 😋 Just don’t forget to brush your teeth after so the sugar doesn’t sit on your teeth all night!
4. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask: If I were sent to a desert island and could only bring three things with me, this (and SPF) would be my beauty picks! I apply a thick layer of my lips right before I go to sleep and I wake up with hydrated, moisturized, and soft lips!
5. Laneige Lip Glowy Balm: The “daytime” version of the Lip Sleeping Mask, I apply this over my SPF in the morning. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized and hydrated, and with the most beautiful juicy pink sheen.
6. Maybelline “Baby Lips” Lip Balm: My everyday lip balm, it is hydrating and moisturizing and is perfect under any lip product. The best part? It has SPF 20 to protect your lips from sun damage!
7. Glossier Balm Dotcom (in Birthday): A tried and true staple of the beauty world, Glossier’s Balm Dotcom (in Birthday) leaves an untinted, subtle shimmer on your lips while keeping them hydrated and moisturized. The flavor (meant to mimic the taste of delicious birthday cake) is to die!
What are your go-to products for your lips? Let me know in the comments 👇 💗 #lipcare