Hey, Guys I just received the Farmacy Green Clean Cleansing Balm and I can’t wait to test it out! This product is made in Korea and cruelty-free! I’ve always said cleansing balms are the best way (for your skin health) to take off make, but I’ve never tried this brand before and this product particularly is kinda a cult fave! Will it live up to the hype? 🤔
💧 A nourishing makeup remover that gently melts away stubborn makeup and impurities caused by pollution
🌻 Sunflower Oil + Ginger Root Oil: Gently cleanse and nourish the skin for a glowing complexion
🍊 Papaya Extract: Acts as a natural exfoliator to help renew the look of the skin’s surface.
☁️ Even though it’s strong enough to remove makeup, it doesn’t strip your skin
🧳 Balm-to-oil formula! Great for traveling because it’s not considered a liquid
🏆 A bestseller and an Allure Best of Beauty award winner
1. after opening the product you’ll see it comes with a seal, which helps protect the product from bacteria. it also comes with a spatula for the same purpose!
2. time for the first dip! As you can see the product is packed tightly in there which is great, means you’re getting your money's worth.
3. let’s zoom in for that close-up. The texture almost seems like coconut oil when it's in its solid form, but trust me balms are 10000 times better for your skin than coconut oil
4. I’m just going to rub this directly onto dry skin (be gentle here, you don’t want to tug at your skin)
5. as you can see the balm does all the work, it's really melting my makeup right off!
6. when it comes to my eyes, I like to hold the product on for a few moments and then rub in a downward motion in the direction of my lashes
7. WOW, I look absolutely terrifying! but it’s time to wash it away with some water
8. BAM the makeup glided right off my face, no harsh rubbing required
9. always make sure you go in with a second water-based cleanser to wash off any leftover cleansing balm
The Farmacy Cleansing Balm ate through ALL my foundation, eyeliner, and mascara like a breeze. and the best part? my skin doesn’t feel stripped, irritated, or dried out at all. A sensitive skin dream! Absolutely love this product! It lives up to the hype!!!
💕 For more content, follow me on insta +youtube @bmarsz 💕