💜Love is in the Air Eyeshadow Pictorial 💗
Whether you are celebrating GALentine or Valentine’s make sure your eyeshadow is on point behind the mask! 😷
This look was created with The Matte Book by The Crayon Case. The shades do not have names so I listed them by number in order of use.
1. Prime your eyes 🤍with an eyeshadow base or concealer.
2. Pack the purple 💜shade to into the crease
3. Pack & blend the hot pink 💓shade to pack into the purple shade on top of the crease shade.
4.Create a cut crease with an eyeshadow base or concealer.
5. Blend the purple into the outer part of the cut crease 🟣
6. Next, blend the hot pink into the purple 💗💜
7. Lastly, pack the light pink shade and cover the remaining part of the cut crease & blend into the hot pink shade💗
8. Add an eyeliner in your waterline. I used Tokyhana Chopsticks 🥢 by The Crayon Case
9. Top off the look with some flirtatious lashes! 😉 I used the Lashaholic Luxury Lashes in “Instaglam”
10. Enjoy the day or night on the town! Mask 😷 up & stay safe! 💃🏽💅🏽💄 The Matte Book - Eyeshadow Palette Better Than Sex Mascara #EyeshadowTutorials #eyeshadow #eyeshadowpalettes #valentinesmakeup #valentinesday #pictorial