The Grinch is my all time favorite movie! So I was beyond excited when I saw that Kylie Cosmetics was releasing a Grinch Makeup collection! And luckily, I was able to get my hands on the palette!
This beautiful palette comes with 16 shades! 10 mattes, 4 metallics, and 2 glitter shades!
1. Who-Ville: Pale yellow (Matte)
2. Mount Crumpit: Icy Silver/Green (Glitter)
3. Heart 2 sizes 2 small: Golden green duochrome (Metallic)
4. Stocking full of coal: Army green (Matte)
5. Dah who doraze: Rose gold (Metallic)
6. Green n mean: Shamrock green (Matte)
7. Ur a vile one: Gold Taupe (Matte)
8. Last can of who hash: Icy green (Glitter)
9. Who pudding: Pastel green (Matte)
10. Fah who foraze: Pink green duochrome (Metallic)
11. Whos who: Mustard yellow (Matte)
12. Jing jinglers: Cool taupe (Matte)
13. Old grinch: Brown taupe (Matte)
14. Shine on: Sepia bronze (Metallic)
15. Ur a mean one: Marigold (Metallic)
16. Snarled with a sneer: Brick brown (Matte)
Step 1: I take the shade “ur a vile one” and blend it into my crease.
Step 2: I take “stocking full of coal” and focus that on my outer corner. I only blend this shade halfway into my crease.
Step 3: I take “green n mean” and apply that to my eyelid.
Step 4: I top “green n mean” off with “last can of who hash”.
Step 5: To finish the look I put on mascara. Today I chose the Wet N Wild Mega Volume.
💭My Final Thoughts: I think this palette is absoluley beautiful! The colors are amazing. They swatch beautifully. The shadows last a long time on the eyes. My one and ONLY complaint, is the glitter shades have ALOT of fall out. With this palette, you will have glitter all over your face and in your lashes.
Other than that, I am obsessed with this palette! The Grinch is my all time favorite, and I will have this palette forever. 💚
What holiday collections are you looking forward to? Did you get anything from this collection? Whats your favorite Christmas movie? Let me know in the comments..💕