Whenever I feel my skin is breaking out or I have an important event coming up and want my skin to look it’s best I treat it with Madagascar Centella Watergel Sheet Ampoule Mask
($13). This mask contains concentrated Centella Asiatica extract, Mentha arvensis leaf oil and other natural ingredients to help soothe irritated skin, control sebum production and hydrate your skin. It is a water gel type sheet mask and doesn’t disrupt your skin’s natural barrier and balance thanks to it’s low pH index.
* Centella Asiatica Extract: This ingredient is derived fresh from Madagascar and has skin calming and moisturizing benefits.
* Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil: This gives the mask it’s cooling and sebum production balancing properties, as well as the fresh minty spa-like scent.
Full Ingredient List:
Centella Asiatica Extract (51%), Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dextrin, Theobroma Cacao Extract, Propanediol, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate Cross Polymer, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Benzyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Raspberry ketone, Disodium EDTA.
✨What are the pros?
- AFFORDABLE - At just $12.90 for a box of 5 (or $5.50 per piece) this mask is definitely very affordable and accessible for everyone.
- REFRESHING AND COOLING - The mask has a refreshing and cooling effect on the skin thanks to and feels very soothing. It has a spa-like scent which makes me look forward to using it whenever I’m stressed.
- SOOTHING AND HYDRATING - The mask is soaked in rich water gel like ampoule and feels very soothing and hydrating. As opposed to other sheet masks I’ve tried this mask does not drip when you take it out of the packaging so there is no mess.
- NO STICKY RESIDUE - Ampoule is lightweight, absorbed very easily into skin and dries down to non-greasy/non-sticky finish leaving your skin looking radiant and hydrated.
- REDUCES REDNESS - It works great at reducing any redness and irritation that you might have on your skin so it’s perfect to use when your skin is breaking out.
- GREAT AS MAKEUP PREP - It is incredible as a prep for an event as it leaves you skin perfectly prepared for makeup application and I find my foundation to look so much better every time I prep my skin with this mask.
- LOW pH LEVEL - The pH level of this mask is in similar range to that of human’s skin which means no disruption to your natural skin barrier and healthy ph balance.
- EWG GREEN GRADE INGREDIENTS: All ingredients used in this mask is classified as ‘Low Hazard Group’ and even people with sensitive skin can use it without any irritation.
✨What are the cons?
- If you’re in a rush or have a really quick skincare routine you might not like this mask as it needs to be left on your skin for at 10-20 minutes to be able to provide any benefits.
- If you have extremely dry skin or eczema you might not find this mask to be hydrating enough on it’s own, but you can definitely benefit from it’s calming effects and layer thicker moisturizer on top afterwards to lock in the benefits.
Overall, this mask is my best kept skincare secret and I absolutely love what it does for my skin. If you are looking for a great sheet mask I definitely recommend trying this one. 💕 #skincareproducts #Sheetmask #beautypop #skincaremusthaves #skincaretips
Read more related post: Green Tea Purifying Clay Stick Mask Review!