Purple Haze by Huda Beauty
$28 at Sephora
❣️Step1: Prep eyeshadow with Primer : I’m using Morphe eye shadow Primer $10.
- while waiting for the primer to settle in I like to do my eyebrows.
❣️Step 2: Eyebrows : Mac Brown eye shadow $18 with an angled brush.
❣️Step 3: Eyeshadow : All of the pretty glitter and shimmer colors in this palette was making it hard to grab onto the brush. I had to continue applying a little bit more eye shadow Primer and adding more purple shimmer shadow through out the process.
❣️Step 4: The matte colors in this palette was great just not the shimmer/glitter colors. Probably due to the glitter flakes inside the colors.
- here I’m using a lighter matte color on my eyelids that way it can pop out.
❣️Step 5: I’m using Maybelline eye shadow Number 35:”High Pearl” underneath my eye brows for some highlights.
- I am also using this shimmer shadow to blend with the purple.
❣️Step 6: Glitter
✨ Ben Nye $10 “Purple Iridescent”
💖 Glitter Glue : Hard Candy $5
- I am using the glitter glue to make a line on top of my eye lid crease to create a glitter fade.
- Use the end of a brush that is round and pointy to apply the glitter glue.
❣️Step 7: Lashes
- put on some mascara on lower and upper lashes
- Then add on dramatic faux minx lashes
❣️Step 8: Lips
💋 Smash Box Gloss Angeles Shimmer Gloss
Or any nude color gloss
Comment below and Let me know what glitter colors you would use for your eyeshadow ! #makeuplover #makeuptutorial #eyeshadow #Hudabeauty #glitter